Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Make "Last uploads" & "Last comments" title above thumbnails clickable?  (Read 2927 times)

PixelPix

• Coppermine novice

I have recently upgraded to the current Coppermine from an old, highly customised version.   

In my old site, the "Last uploads" & "Last comments" text in the title block above the thumbnails was clickable. This was nice and quick for the user, as it removed the need to scroll back up to the menu links at the top of the gallery. 

I would greatly appreciate help to recreate the same function in my upgraded site if possible.

For the moment I have added the links to the lang file, (see http://www.potd.com.au/gallery) but this only works for the main gallery page, as not being dynamic, they are not faithful to individual user galleries. :(

Cheers

Rusty

PixelPix

• Coppermine novice

This issue has now been resolved.  I am sorry that I can't tell you how, as I hired help and it was fixed along with some custom mods.  If I can get a breakdown on what was done I will return & post.

Cheers

Rusty

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

For the moment I have added the links to the lang file, (see http://www.potd.com.au/gallery) but this only works for the main gallery page, as not being dynamic, they are not faithful to individual user galleries. :(
Thanks for returning and resolving your thread. However, on the page you refer to you should turn of notices display: the output
Notice: Undefined index: 89a2ba18dc0f0630e98beea302a4de04 in /var/www/vhosts/potd.com.au/httpdocs/gallery/bridge/coppermine.inc.php on line 199
in the very first line is bad imo. Additionally, you need to upgrade: that page is running cpg1.4.22, while the most recent stable release currently is cpg1.4.25.

PixelPix

• Coppermine novice

Thanks, Notices are turned off.  I don't seem to be able to replicate the output, so perhaps the site was being worked on at the time of your visit and notices were turned on?  I know that we had some things getting fixed over the last few hours.  I will  look into further however.

re cpg1.4.22   ....the site runs lots of customs mods, so "full" updates can get painful.  The cpg1.4.23 patch was applied when it was released and didn't think the 1.4.25 was needed, as the gallery was running fine? (Refer the cpg1.4.25 release notice..."gallery is running fine with cpg1.4.23 or cpg1.4.24 you don't need to upgrade")

PixelPix

• Coppermine novice

Further to the notices:  I managed to replicate it buy using a fresh Firefox under Windows. (I just could not get it to do it on my Mac?)  It displayed even though notices were turned off.  I passed the info on to my code guy and I am told that it is now fixed.  Thanks for the heads-up.  ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.