Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Closed]: Last Image Viewed works for guests but not registered users  (Read 2412 times)

gorgon

Hello,

I have an irritating problem with my instalation. Upgrading to the very latest has not sorted it out.

The title of the message describes it best. All I can additionally say is that this issue started about a week ago. There were no changes to the site prior to that.

Can anyone help please

Regards.....John Kelly
www.the-kellys.co.uk
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 02:47:05 pm by Joachim Müller »

gorgon

Re: Last Image Viewed works for guests but not registered users
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 12:37:34 pm »

Hello again,

I should have also said that "Most Viewed" appears to be behaving in the same way.

Regards.....John Kelly
www.the-kellys.co.uk

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 01:58:46 pm »

If your issues are only visible for registered users and not for guests you should post a non-admin test user account, as we certainly won't go through registration on your page just to be able to support you. Make sure as well that your issues are not caused by the way you add your overall site navigation to your gallery that is invalid in terms of HTML validity and well-formedness.
Actual link to your gallery is http://www.the-kellys.co.uk/cm/

gorgon

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 02:23:50 pm »

Hello,

I am unclear why your reply is so aggressive. Your tone certainly leaves more than a little to desire.

Please forget I ever asked for help. Should you choose to reply be assured that this newcomer asking for simple help will never read it.

I will certainly have to reconsider having this software on my site as the level of support does the software an injustice.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2009, 02:46:53 pm »

As you said that you won't be reading this reply there is nothing left for me to do than marking this thread as "closed".
I have no idea why you complain about the "level of support" you got. My reply was not aggressive, but just short, which is necessary, as I post a lot and therefor spend a lot of time already with support without getting apid.
Posting all the extra stuff that you appear to be missing - like
Welcome to the coppermine support board. Thank you for contacting us. We will gladly try to solve any issues that you might have
is just icing on the cake. Expect that from a commercial app, but not from an open source app that is provided free of charge. I'm not ready to waste my time with chit chat.
If you're offended by my reply, then I'm not sad to see you leave, as I haven't said anything wrong to you. Bye.
If you decide otherwise, then do as I suggested and post the test user account instead of wasting time with meta discussions.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.