Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I need total help. I am new to ALL of this.  (Read 3510 times)

Superboy1406

• Coppermine newbie
I need total help. I am new to ALL of this.
« on: June 23, 2009, 09:55:55 am »

Hello, My name is James. I currently run www.JawsSequelArchives.com that branches off into www.Jaws-Archives.webs.com

I am tired of using the SLOW photo CSS code that I already use and I have seen Coppermine's galleries multiple times.

I also use an iMac Intel and it runs OS X Leopard. I believe that Webs site hosting supports Coppermine...so I really honestly need help throughout this whole process.
I have over 800+ images that need uploaded so I need as much help as possible trying to do this quick and easy!

My email is Superboy1406@yahoo.com and you can reach me there anytime.

Thanks!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: I need total help. I am new to ALL of this.
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 11:47:29 am »

There's no support by email, so there's little point in posting your email address - the only thing that this will do is getting your email address spammed even more, as email harvester bots surely will visit this site.
You haven't posted an actual question as far as I can see, so I'm not sure what you're looking for. It's very unlikely that someone will say "don't worry son, I'll handle your website for you".
If your question is "how can I upload 800 images and add them to a coppermine-driven gallery  as easily as possible", then the answer is "use FTP uploads plus batch-add". How to accomplish that is being covered in the docs that come with coppermine. They are available online as well, using the link at the top of this screen.

Fabricio Ferrero

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • From San Juan, Argentina, to the World!
    • http://fabricioferrero.com/
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 03:09:15 pm »

so I'm not sure what you're looking for.
I am. Spam the forum. CPG it's not installed on that site.  ::)

I was thinking of removing the post but for some reason you didn't, so I'll let it it here.  :-X
Read Docs and Search the Forum before posting. - Soporte en español
--*--
Fabricio Ferrero's Website

Catching up! :)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 03:50:47 pm »

@Fabricio: I don't think it's spam. If it is, it's not made in an efficient way imo. ;)

@Superboy1406: Anyway, on the page you refered to above, the visitor is greeted by the message
CODE OF CONDUCT

Please take a moment to familarize yourselves with the Registration Agreement Terms and the Code of Conduct.

THE JAWS SEQUEL ARCHIVES REGISTRATION AGREEMENT TERMS
[...]
Now guess what: we have a "code of conduct" as well. It's called "board rules", which you agreed to respect when signing up. Those board rules are pretty clear on your permissions to post questions: you're only allowed to post after having read the documentation. Looks like you haven't. So please do that first.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.