Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Add thumbnails to favorites" for cpg1.5.x  (Read 48966 times)

papukaija

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
Re: "Add thumbnails to favorites" for cpg1.5.x
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2011, 02:58:23 pm »

For fredy11 and anyone else who has issues with this plugin:

This plugin is not compatible with cpg1.5.3 or better. Don't use it as long as the compatibility issues have not been fixed. I have changed the code in the subversion repository accordingly to keep users from installing it in error - went into rev 7470.
Anyone who would like to look into it is welcome. For all others who can not come up with the needed code changes: don't use the plugin at all.

and so on and so on. For the last time: no link posted => no support. Simple as that.

Walkinman

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • Skolai Images - Nature, Travel and Adventure stock photos
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2011, 04:25:16 am »

Hey Folks,

That's too bad this plugin doesn't work with the newer version of cpg .. I'm upgrading from 1.4.x to a.1.5.12 at the moment, but would really like to have this feature added back in. I've looked over the plugins but don't see anything that matches this one for functionality. Am I missing something, is there a useable replacement for this feature? I would REALLY love to have it back on board.

NB . if there is NOT, maybe an admin might edit the initial announcement .. I just downloaded, uploaded, installed and tried to configure the plugin; it might save some folks time if the initial post is edited to let people know this plugin does not work with the newer versions (if that is indeed the case).

Thank you.

Cheers

Carl

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2011, 12:36:45 pm »

maybe an admin might edit the initial announcement
Done as suggested.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.