Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: File2AlbumMover deletes all my gallery pictures  (Read 7396 times)

jonplqs

• Coppermine newbie
File2AlbumMover deletes all my gallery pictures
« on: July 25, 2006, 09:03:07 am »

I had a problem with the File2AlbumMover plugin i got from the plugin pack: After installing that plugin, all my pictures disappeared though the file names shown instead. I checked the albums folder and found that there was no picture files there. I tried to delete the pictures (only the name remains), cpg told me the folders/files could not be deleted as they are all not readable. I cleared the in the pictures table in my database with phpMySQL and it was clean. And I had to post the pictures again.

After two times installing that plugin. I found that it was the sourse of the problem.

I have the same problem. I put my backup gallery files in the album directory but it didnt work.  Please Help!!!

sard

• Coppermine newbie
Re: File2AlbumMover deletes all my gallery pictures
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 01:47:45 pm »

I have the same trouble that takes few days for reupload all pictures after they were deleted with commiting this plugin. My opinion is that this plugin doesn't work with albums written with cyrillic letters, becuase albums written in with latin letter stays undeleted.

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 08:46:11 pm »

Please do not hijack other peoples threads. Start one of your own as per the board rules you agreed to when signing up.

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2009, 02:11:31 pm »

Read up those rules now - they contain other information that explain what to do when asking for support. There's a link to the board rules in the navigation of the forum. You better start over (both jonplqs as well as sard). To make sure you do, I'm locking this thread. Don't look at the silly replies posted in the announcement thread for the plugin pack - the guys there who posted silly questions already have been told there about the plugin pack's support policy. Refering to that thread is not a bright idea. If you must, refer to the announcement thread for the plugin you're actually having issues with: File2albummover. Keep in mind as well that the plugin author hasn't been active on this forum for months, so it's likely that the plugin goes unsupported.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.