Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Files moved on their own?  (Read 2284 times)

webkin

• Coppermine newbie
[Solved]: Files moved on their own?
« on: June 11, 2009, 12:46:18 pm »

I hope I can explain this properly.

Basically I have created a new album today on my gallery. All was fine, uploaded the pictures, sorted the pictures out etc. It comes up with 101 pictures in the gallery which is correct....however when I click into the album pictures appear from other folders....why would they do that? it also then says there are 154 files in the folder....so on the outside it says 101 pictures which is correct. Go inside and 154....I am so confused.

Here is the example....

http://www.schofieldfans.co.uk/gal/index.php - See Schofield Fans Meet - June 2009

Then - http://www.schofieldfans.co.uk/gal/thumbnails.php?album=25 - all the ones at the start are pictures from other folders!!! When I click on the pictures and edit them they say they are in the Forum members pictures so why are they appearing in the meet pictures.

Any help would be fab!

Ellen
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 01:25:14 pm by Nibbler »

Nibbler

Re: Files moved on their own?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 12:50:49 pm »

Did you set album keywords?

In 1.4.x the Album Keyword is no longer being used for searching purposes, but, rather, to link images from other album into another. Using this method, files/images can be displayed in various albums while the file itself need only exists in one album on your webserver. You simply upload a file to one album as you would normally do, then assign one or more keywords to the file. The keyword function reads blank spaces between words as a 'break' and assumes that these words are separate words. If you must use phrases for your keywords, connect them with an underscore or by using the ascii space holder ctrl+Alt+0160 (NOTE: the latter option only works with latin based character sets.) Each album can only have ONE (1) keyword or keyword phrase. All pictures residing in different albums that you would like to be displayed in this album must have the same keyword or keyword phrase in their respective keyword fields. Pictures, unlike albums can have multiple keywords or keyword phrases separated by spaces. This provides you with the option to display pictures in many albums. For the visitor of these albums, it will appear as if the file/image had been uploaded to each.

webkin

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Files moved on their own?
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 12:53:23 pm »

Ahh thank you so much!!! I am new to all this and it had ellen in! No wonder! Thanks x
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.