Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Integration with HTML Pages  (Read 2662 times)

mihirc

• Coppermine newbie
Integration with HTML Pages
« on: June 06, 2009, 07:40:07 am »

Hello All,

I am working on a website for a Wildlife Tour company who have regular wildlife camps across India. I recently suggested to them that they start using coppermine gallery. They love it as I setup a demo gallery and they actually feel it would do good to their organisation.

They have just one request. Since these are wildlife camps there are programme itineraries that have been put up. These programmes are to certain wildlife hotspots. These places will have galleries in Coppermine. Is there anyway that I can pull a few images from the galleries and add it to the html pages? They want to show thumbnails to the wildlife camps so that people know what to expect.

Regards,
Mihir Chhatre.

Joe Carver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka 'i-imagine'
    • Home Page
Re: Integration with HTML Pages
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2009, 03:07:45 pm »

Next time posting be sure to follow forum rules - gallery link - actual version of Coppermine, etc.

- Search the Docs and the Support Forum before Posting -

Until then....  http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,35450.0.html

mihirc

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 07:03:26 am »

Hello,

Thanks a lot.
Sorry for not reading the rules, but I dont seem to find the cpgm fetch function.

Thanks for all your help.

Mihir Chhatre.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2009, 08:57:16 pm »

Sure, you must have searched very hard - or should I say "you have hardly searched" ::).
Search results for "cpmfetch": http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?action=search2;search=cpmfetch
Sub-boards "cpg1.4 cpmFetch by vuud" and " Mods: content syndication (cpmFetch)" even have the word "cpmFetch" in them. Or let's try Google: oh, amazing. All of them return valid hits.

Part of the rules is to search first before asking questions. You obviously haven't searched at all. You're a lazy person. Don't expect to be spoon-fed. I'm not ready to support people who are just obviously lazy.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.