Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Error Message: Script called without the required parameter(s) (aid 3470)  (Read 3072 times)

overfortydude

• Coppermine newbie

Had these problems for a little while.  Just upgraded to a current version of Coppermine, but it didn't fix the problems.  Can you please help me out.

PROBLEM 1
After uploading pictures into a new album, I will edit the title and description of each pix.  When I update, I get the "Script called without the required parament(s) (aid 3470)" error mesage.  Plus, it will kick me out of the album.  When I go back into the album and to the batch of 25 pics being edited, all of my edits are there except for the last three pictures.  How can I fix this?

PROBLEM 2
Using the "search" feature, I would call up pics by name.  When I double click on the desired pic to edit the information, I would get a completely different pic, with a unrelated name.  If I do it again with a completely different pic & name, I will retrieve the same pic.  So, I deleted the name on the wrong recurring pics.  Now, I can't use the search feature, because when I double click on the pic, I get a message "No Image to display".  How can I fix this?

PROBLEM 3
With my last upload of pics, a batch of 128 pics.  Coppermine would not upload/transfer the pics into the album, so I reduce the size of my ftp batch file to 30 pics and I was able to upload into the album.  This is a first, why?

Nibbler

For 1 and 3 you need to see existing discussions about 'Suhosin'.
For 2 try clearing your cookies. If that doesn't help, post a link to your gallery.

Please respect the one question per thread rule.

overfortydude

• Coppermine newbie

On item #2, I cleaned out my cookies, but the problem still exist.  Using the "search" function, if I randomly doulble click on any picture, it retreives one of the same unwanted pics.  The unwanted pics shares a the same name "sammie".  If I delete the name from the unwanted pics, then the "search" can not locate the pic.  This causes a problem, because recently, I had to change a name of a person who's pics were in several albums.  In "search" I can call up the pics using the person's name, double click on the desired pic and change the information.  Now I can't do it.  Please advise.

Thanks

Nibbler

I already did advise; you ignored me. Post a link to your gallery so we can test the search function ourselves.

overfortydude

• Coppermine newbie

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
    • Personal website - Spintires.nl

Had these problems for a little while.  Just upgraded to a current version of Coppermine, but it didn't fix the problems.  Can you please help me out.

You are using <!--Coppermine Photo Gallery 1.4.20 (stable)-->. Try upgrading to 1.4.24 instead.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.