Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [n/a: cpg1.3.0 support request]: How to upload SWF and MP3 files?  (Read 5886 times)

Club2Share.com

• Coppermine novice
    • Club2Share.com - File Sharing Talk

hello

i  just installing  CPG 1.3  and it work with me  find  .. i need to  ask  

if  i  try to  uploud   Mb3  or  swf  can  we let it work  

i try to put a  url  of th eMsuic  Mb3  but i think  it dont need ..  and when i Chick the  file  of CPG 1.3  there is some icon of  Mb3 and   flash etc.. so i dont no if there is any plase  we can let it work  

thankyou
« Last Edit: May 07, 2004, 08:47:14 am by GauGau »

hyperion

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • - retired -

I don't think emusic.com would allow downloads of MP3s using a direct URL as it is a pay service.  However, I do not really understand your question, so you may need to rephrase it. 

The MP3 and SWF icons in Coppermine are links to the files.  Click on them to hear the MP3 or see the SWF file.
"Then, Fletch," that bright creature said to him, and the voice was very kind, "let's begin with level flight . . . ."

-Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull

(https://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mozilla.org%2Fproducts%2Ffirefox%2Fbuttons%2Fgetfirefox_small.png&hash=9f6d645801cbc882a52f0ee76cfeda02625fc537)

Club2Share.com

• Coppermine novice

Thankyou

what i mean is  how can i add   swf or   mb3  file    etc..    can  we add this type of file .. 

thankyou very mach for your support

hyperion

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • - retired -
Re: How to upload SWF and MP3 files?
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2004, 09:45:51 pm »

You add SWF and MP3 files the same way you add photographs, but you must specify a width and height.  Please understand that your question is becoming a CPG 1.3 support question.  CPG 1.3 has beta status, so we do not provide technical support for it yet.  We will provide a forum for CPG 1.3 support when we release '1.3_final', which should be soon.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2004, 09:56:15 pm by hyperion »
"Then, Fletch," that bright creature said to him, and the voice was very kind, "let's begin with level flight . . . ."

-Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull

(https://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mozilla.org%2Fproducts%2Ffirefox%2Fbuttons%2Fgetfirefox_small.png&hash=9f6d645801cbc882a52f0ee76cfeda02625fc537)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: [n/a: cpg1.3.0 support request]: How to upload SWF and MP3 files?
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2004, 08:48:15 am »

please don't use double spaces between words in your postings, makes them hardly readable...

GauGau

Club2Share.com

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2004, 08:40:34 pm »

Iam sorry  becz iam bad in English ???

Ok Then i have to wait When the New Relesed  come out . how ever Mr."hyperion "  he was  telling me that i can Add The "Mb3"Swf"  just like  how can i Add The "jpg" but  i already try  b4  i  come  make a topic Here  and it give me Some  error That  This type Of file Is not Allow so  this is why  i  creat Topic here .anyway  let's  wait iam happy With what i have know ..

ohh BTW  the gif is not  alow  also i try to  uploud  some  gif  it  dont let me   only  the  jpg

anyway  thanks   and iam sorry to bother u all .. and sorry about my  bad English  ;)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2004, 08:14:44 am »

GIF is not supported (for legal reasons) by the Image Libraries coppermine is using (ImageMagick or GD), that's why you can't use gif. There is, however, support for jpegs out-of-the box. Go for cpg1.2.1

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 20 queries.