Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Error Message: Script called without the required parameter(s) (aid 3470)  (Read 3099 times)

overfortydude

• Coppermine newbie

Had these problems for a little while.  Just upgraded to a current version of Coppermine, but it didn't fix the problems.  Can you please help me out.

PROBLEM 1
After uploading pictures into a new album, I will edit the title and description of each pix.  When I update, I get the "Script called without the required parament(s) (aid 3470)" error mesage.  Plus, it will kick me out of the album.  When I go back into the album and to the batch of 25 pics being edited, all of my edits are there except for the last three pictures.  How can I fix this?

PROBLEM 2
Using the "search" feature, I would call up pics by name.  When I double click on the desired pic to edit the information, I would get a completely different pic, with a unrelated name.  If I do it again with a completely different pic & name, I will retrieve the same pic.  So, I deleted the name on the wrong recurring pics.  Now, I can't use the search feature, because when I double click on the pic, I get a message "No Image to display".  How can I fix this?

PROBLEM 3
With my last upload of pics, a batch of 128 pics.  Coppermine would not upload/transfer the pics into the album, so I reduce the size of my ftp batch file to 30 pics and I was able to upload into the album.  This is a first, why?

Nibbler

For 1 and 3 you need to see existing discussions about 'Suhosin'.
For 2 try clearing your cookies. If that doesn't help, post a link to your gallery.

Please respect the one question per thread rule.

overfortydude

• Coppermine newbie

On item #2, I cleaned out my cookies, but the problem still exist.  Using the "search" function, if I randomly doulble click on any picture, it retreives one of the same unwanted pics.  The unwanted pics shares a the same name "sammie".  If I delete the name from the unwanted pics, then the "search" can not locate the pic.  This causes a problem, because recently, I had to change a name of a person who's pics were in several albums.  In "search" I can call up the pics using the person's name, double click on the desired pic and change the information.  Now I can't do it.  Please advise.

Thanks

Nibbler

I already did advise; you ignored me. Post a link to your gallery so we can test the search function ourselves.

overfortydude

• Coppermine newbie

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
    • Personal website - Spintires.nl

Had these problems for a little while.  Just upgraded to a current version of Coppermine, but it didn't fix the problems.  Can you please help me out.

You are using <!--Coppermine Photo Gallery 1.4.20 (stable)-->. Try upgrading to 1.4.24 instead.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.