Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't fetch ...  (Read 3284 times)

udgang99

• Coppermine regular visitor
Can't fetch ...
« on: June 04, 2009, 10:16:16 am »

Hey guys -

Last year we had the fetch working on a comicsite, and everything was good. Then we had to move to another server, and then nothing worked! :-(

Now, I am not the webmaster, but I am in contact with him ... but he can't figure out what the problem is, so I'm turning to you guys.

This is the site: http://globalcomicjam.com/index.php

We used Fetch in two places ... first place is the big banner on the top, where there now is an empty space on the right. Here we had the last 4 or 5 uploaded images. Then, in the section called "ComicJams", we had the latest uploaded images right next to those four comics (categories).

By looking at the site (maybe extracting the sourcecode), can anyone tell me what we are doing wrong???

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Can't fetch ...
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 04:25:38 pm »

Out of crystal balls. Mind reader capabilities limited. Maybe you should do as suggested in About this sub-board (read first!) -> Tips for asking for help for a start.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.