Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: users able to create personal albums in different categories ... (already workin  (Read 6237 times)

help40

• Coppermine newbie

Hello,
I wnat some help, for one "hack" for cpg
I see it is allready working on http://photos.ya1.ru/
but the owner did not answer me yet ((
do you have something in mind ?  how to make users able to create personal albums in different categories ... (that I have created for them)
for example ... it will be dogs galery ... and there will be categories :
>>Amerikan stafordshire terier
>>KGB terier
>>DOberman ....
etc .
I want registered user to create his albums in ... chosen by them category ...

help40

• Coppermine newbie

Hello, me again, I hope I am not spamming you
please take a look at this page http://photos.ya1.ru/  I know may be it will be dificult for you cos it is in russian , but just look at it. I have register already to try (I am from Bulgaria and I learn russian in school.. )
the users can make his albums in what ever category ... 
I want to make gallery for dogs , as I said to yoy last time ... , and I want users to be able to make albums in category divided by breeds.
"Gaugau" told me it is not possible ... , but I see this man do this in his gallery ...
I asked you for help just because The owner of the gallery did not answer me yet
I hope he will read the message I have send and will answer soon.
I was wondering if you know something about this (creating ..in different categories).

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict

Hello,

as Gaugau said, it is not possible for users to create albums in any category, and no mod has been posted that allows that, as far as I know.

It is possible for the admin(with access to the database) to move the albums into these other categories.

The website you linked to does not appear to be using coppermine.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

help40

• Coppermine newbie

yes I understand ... my english is bad but it is enough to understand :(
but pls understand me ...I was to this site ... (look up)
I registered there ..I make my album ..in categori animals ("jivotni")
 :(((

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

the site http://photos.ya1.ru/ does not use coppermine. The software they use may be able to let users create albums in public categories, but coppermine is not able to do that. There's nothing we can do to help you at the moment.

GauGau

help40

• Coppermine newbie

oh, have I told you that I am a newbie ... :(
yes it is not copermine ... I saw ...
it is one **** .. other program :)
they want money for it ... but there is "cracked version" on the net ... on one japanese site .... or chinese .. I am not shure ...

admin, pls delete this ... post  ;D

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

here on this board we have a policy about legal and illegal usage. Stuff like cracks/hacks/warez are illegal, so I suggest you talk about such stuff somewhere else on the net, not on this board.

[rant]
As a side note: being a developer for an open source project doesn't make me an outlaw; I have little sympathy for people who are not willing to pay for commercial software, since you're free to use commercial software or alternative free poducts (e.g. if you're on a tight budget) in the first place. Stealing is not ok, be it something material like a watch or something imaterial like a piece of software.
[/rant]

GauGau

help40

• Coppermine newbie

I complitly agree with you. :)
I hope in some future version of copermine ..there will be such posibility to add users in different categories.
Regards :P
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.