Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stramm Shopping Cart - help request.  (Read 5189 times)

kevdsn

• Coppermine newbie
Stramm Shopping Cart - help request.
« on: May 22, 2009, 07:35:28 pm »

I have a fresh install of cpg 1.4 and have installed Stramm's shopping cart (new version), everything works fine except that it assumes all photo orders are for downloads. I have turned off the downloads option in the shop config, set up shipping costs etc but no matter what I try I cannot stop it assuming a photo purchase is a download.

Any help would be appreciated as I am stumped on this.

Gallery at:http://www.pix-l.co.uk/gallery

Login username: test
Password: test

Many thanks
Kev

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
Re: Stramm Shopping Cart - help request.
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 08:24:16 pm »

in the shop config set for (max)w/h '0' (zero)

kevdsn

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 09:55:22 pm »

Thanks for the advice, have set all to zero now, still not working, I only tried putting the 1 in the w/h as a last resort.

CHessMaster

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2009, 06:07:04 am »

I am having the same problem :-[!

I've been working on this for 2 days, and have tried everything to get it to work.

I have changed every price, option, and value in the "config" section, I have removed and reinstalled Coppermine, Photo_Shop, and the Mod pack. I have checked for a change in this function at every step to see if anything has been fixed, but it still won't see anything but a download.

It won't even let me change the value of the "items" in the basket, as the functions.inc.php is written to do (assumes you have "download" items in the basket).

Any help would be appreciated  ;)

Running Coppermine 1.4.23, Photo_Shop 1.4, and Stramms Modpack v1 for CPG 1.4.23 (although this last item is still not installed on this go around, and the basket still doesn't work.

CHessMaster

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2009, 06:40:03 am »

Also forgot to add that the "Continue Shopping" button doesn't work either. It just dumps you right back into the "basket" page, with no changes.

kevdsn

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2009, 02:23:07 pm »

Unfortunately I've not been able to solve this, I'm running everything the same as you except I've not installed the mod pack. Unistalled everything, then reinstalled numerous times; no matter what I do I can't stop it assuming a purchase is for download. No ideas left I'm affraid. If you do have more joy than me I would grately appreciate it if you could post the solution here, others must have had the same problem and someone hopefully has some idea as how to fix it.

Best of luck

Kev.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 20 queries.