Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What I Need To Install For Exact Thumbs?  (Read 4028 times)

Thaos

• Coppermine newbie
What I Need To Install For Exact Thumbs?
« on: May 22, 2009, 12:58:41 am »

Sorry by making a new topic about something that you have talked very often, but I really need help. What do I need to make all thumbs turn exact? Ok, I installed my gallery and everything and I don't get the option of "Exact" in the Advanced Thumbnail Settings, do I need to install something more? I installed stramm_mod1.4.22.bridge and I still don't get the option, and I also tried to make the english setting and it didn't work neither. Please help me, tell me very detailed steps of what I need to install and everything. Thank you!

marcies

• Coppermine newbie
Re: What I Need To Install For Exact Thumbs?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 12:35:11 pm »

go to config - Files and thumbnails settings - Use dimension ( width or height or Max aspect for thumbnail ) ** -set this to extact and add your dimensions.

Mine is set to:

Max dimension (width) of a thumbnail **  90      
Height of a thumbnail (if you use exact)  100

That's it.

Stramm

• Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 06:46:03 pm »

You'll have to use english US to see the additional config entries (or one of the supported languages).
Switch to english US with calling the index the following way yourdomain.com/path_to_cpg/index.php?lang=english

Thaos

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2009, 03:03:39 am »

Hey, thanks, I got it :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.