Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Search results  (Read 3000 times)

Raphus

• Coppermine newbie
Search results
« on: June 28, 2007, 10:19:06 pm »

First I have to thank this great community for providing this phenomenal software package!

The issue I'm having is the following; when I do a search for a specific image, and that image is found in the CPG database, when clicking on it it does NOT bring me to the actual URL of the image (ie: /displayimage.php?pos=-33) , but instead it brings me to a temporary URL (ie: /displayimage.php?album=search&cat=0&pos=0)..

Is there any way possible to have it go directly to the image URL instead of this 'temporary' search url? The main reason I'd needthis is because if you search for an image, and display it, it doesn't display the FILM STRIP.. To do so you have to go into the image info, then click on the correct URL at the bottom.

Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated it, i know it may seem like an insignificant thing...

Thanks in advanced!

artoonie

• Coppermine regular visitor
Re: Search results
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 01:31:25 am »

I couldn't figure it out, but here's a way to display the filmstrip even if it is searching. It shows a filmstrip of the search results though.

Open: displayimage.php

Find:
Code: [Select]
    if ($album != 'search') {
        $film_strip = display_film_strip($album, (isset($cat) ? $cat : 0), $pos, true);
    }

Replace with:
Code: [Select]
    $film_strip = display_film_strip($album, (isset($cat) ? $cat : 0), $pos, true);

Raphus

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 08:47:45 pm »

thanks for the reply artoonie -

What i really need to be able to see are the pictures in the album before and after the searched photo.. I was thinking, when the searched image is displayed, is there any way to have coppermine link to the actual photo instead of the that temporary search URL is creates?

thanks again!

sharpo

• Coppermine frequent poster
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2009, 06:24:46 pm »

I use "search" a lot with my gallery, and missed not having a filmstrip when viewing the resulting images.

Thanks to artoonie for providing a solution.

Proves that it is worth searching the forum.

Cheers to all of you.
Sharpo (not an expert, just a Coppermine user)
3 live galleries, first started in 2006.
http://www.sharpos-world.co.uk/BB3cpg/ with over 8,000 images.
http://www.sharpos-world.co.uk/cpg/ with over 25,000 images. 1.6.25
http://www.sharpos-world.co.uk/kc/ with over 300 images. 1.6.25
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 20 queries.