Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Suddenly noting works  (Read 2292 times)

Stegemueller

• Coppermine newbie
    • My Coppermine
Suddenly noting works
« on: May 16, 2009, 03:00:34 pm »

At first: I love my Coppermine Gallery - and thank you for developing this lovely application!

Suddenly "nothing" works in my gallery, which is situated here: http://stegemueller.dk/cpg1410/ I'm on version 1.4.22 and I have enabled the debug information.
Coppermine keeps saying that the files requested ar missing, but I have not deleted any files. Ie thumbnails are not being displayed.

The story is:
Yesterday I downloaded all my 400 images with the FTP-program and made them smaller (fit on screen) and then uploaded them again to exactly the same folder and I'm sure I saw them after the upload. Can I possibly have destroyed something in this process?

Today I've installed the CPPMassimport and tried it.

I have read the docs and searched the Forum without getting any hints - and would now be happy with a bit of advice about what to do.

Best regards,
Hanne B. Stegemüller

Best regards,
Hanne B. Stegemüller

chzuqi

• Coppermine novice
    • Puzzz Jigsaw World
Re: Suddenly noting works
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 03:46:43 pm »

Plugins.
Try to uninstall it.

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2009, 04:01:51 pm »

The SEF plugin... unsinstall it and delete or rename the htaccess in your gallery root. The plugin is marked as experimental, so please be careful next time.

Stegemueller

• Coppermine newbie
    • My Coppermine
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2009, 04:10:12 pm »

Thank you very much for replies.

I realize I've been a complete idiot! I've FTP-uploaded files to the userpics folder even though there is a file named "no_FTP-uploads_into_this_folder!" Arghhhh how stupid can one be? (answer is "so stupid"!)
This is the problem isn't it?

I don't really now what to do now. Do I delete all images and from the database and the folder called 10001 in /httpdocs/cpg1410/albums/userpics/? and start over again with uploading with CPGMassImport?

I don't have the SEF plugin.
Best regards,
Hanne B. Stegemüller

Stegemueller

• Coppermine newbie
    • My Coppermine
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2009, 04:18:55 pm »

Excuse me! I had the SEF-plugin. Now it is uninstalled!

Thank you so very very very * 10 much - my beloved pictures are back. My God I thouht I'd ruined many many Hours of work. I can't describe how gratefull I am to both of you!
Best regards,
Hanne B. Stegemüller
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 20 queries.