Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Closed]: Joomla 1.5, phpbb3, and coppermine  (Read 7439 times)

derangedtaco

• Coppermine novice
[Closed]: Joomla 1.5, phpbb3, and coppermine
« on: May 07, 2009, 03:40:46 am »

Currently I have my install of phpbb3 and coppermine bridged. Everything is working well.

But I plan to install Joomla 1.5 onto my website soon. If I install JFusion, will all three be bridged? Or is it more complicated than that?

From what I can tell, it should work, because new user accounts are only created through phpbb3 - I don't have to worry about new registrations through Joomla and Coppermine.

If this will indeed not work, please let me know.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 10:51:05 am by Joachim Müller »

derangedtaco

• Coppermine novice
Re: Joomla 1.5, phpbb3, and coppermine
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 03:44:07 am »

Sorry to double post, but I couldn't find the edit button... I guess it is disabled.

I'd like to say that I have already read this topic: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,56963.0.html

And to reiterate, because I may not have been clear: I currently have a phpbb3-coppermine bridge. And I want to set up a joomla-phpbb3 bridge. So basically my question is, is it safe to assume that a phpbb3-coppermine bridge in addition to a joomla-phpbb3 bridge is essentially the same thing as a joomla-coppermine bridge?

TBolt

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009, 09:40:58 pm »

I came across your thread because I am also putting together a site using Joomla 1.5.x.  I'm looking forward to having JFusion 1.2.0 manage the user logins across these 3 tools.

Joomla site <> phpBB 3.x forum <> Coppermine

or

Joomla site <> SMF 2.x forum <> Coppermine

I was hoping to hear an update to see if the integration of your Joomla site and Coppermine worked as you well as you'd hoped.

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2009, 09:57:11 pm »

I suggest you ask this on the Jfusion website. The bridge is produced by them, not us so we cannot really comment.

I did play with the bridge you mention and Joomla takes over the registration of any other applications you may add. But that is as much as I can say.

You will probably notice that the above poster did not get answered. That should suggest that we do not know. Every single post on these forums gets read by the devs and if a post is unanswered it is either because we do not know the answer or that the user has not read the board rules. Rules such as not hijacking another users thread are there for everyones benefit. ;)
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2009, 10:50:23 am »

Locking.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.