Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Multiple Albums  (Read 2018 times)

trihai44100

• Coppermine newbie
Multiple Albums
« on: May 04, 2004, 01:43:12 am »

Hi I'm new to this photo gallery stuff.  I just set up my first one today.  I'm using it to collect photographs for a yearbook I'm making.  In the yearbook there are many different sections and so I made a category for each section.  I want registered users to be able to upload photos to each category.  I also want every user to have their own album under each category so that the collection will be organized.  So far I am only able to upload user pictures to the "User Gallery" cateogry.

So the problems are:

I need to make it so that users can upload to the other categories (currently only administrator can).

I need to make it so that every user has their own album under each category.  Is it possible to have multiple albums like that?

If not then I would greatly appreciate it if someone could suggest an alternative method of achieving the above goals.

Thank you.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Multiple Albums
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2004, 07:36:51 am »

regular users can't create albums within public categories, only the admin can. You'll have to create the albums for them.
Set the permissions for your registered user (album properties!).
You'll have to think of another structure, coppermine can't do exactly what you're trying to.

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.013 seconds with 18 queries.