Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [n/a: cpg1.3.0 support request]: Invalid action for form creation.  (Read 2237 times)

Morne Heru

• Coppermine newbie

I have just installed CPG and have linked it to phpBB. I have let all user groups (except banned) upload pictures. I have created a category and an album but when I try to upload a file I get the following message:

Invalid action for form creation.

Any ideas to why this is happening?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2004, 06:58:48 pm by GauGau »

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Invalid action for form creation.
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2004, 03:26:38 pm »

I suspect this is the problem when using 1.3beta bridged, and has been discussed in detail on the 1.3 testing/bugs board.

Please realise 1.3beta is not supported yet. As with all beta software, it is meant for experienced users to test.  If you cannot fix you problem by reading the relevent board, you should install 1.2.1, until 1.3 is officially released.

Also please search before posting.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 18 queries.