Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: guests cannot write their name when they upload images though can when comment.  (Read 4141 times)

qdinar

• Coppermine newbie

hello.
guests cannot write their name when they upload images though they can when they comment.
because of this i will disallow uploads by guests. i want that guests could write their name when uploading. now they even do not know that they cannot write their name until they complete upload steps. they could write their name in image description if they know and in comment if it is allowed. both these two ways are almost unacceptable.
please make fix of this bug. or make this feature. or make plugin for this, but this is not worth of(?) being plugin, i think, though only temporary.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

Then make your guests use one of the additional form fields that you as admin can enable. Ask them to fill in their names.

qdinar

• Coppermine newbie

Then make your guests use one of the additional form fields that you as admin can enable. Ask them to fill in their names.
this is also unacceptable. it is not possible to show that under thumbnails as i know and it also will be shown to registered users.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

Then you'll have to code it if you need it or hire someone to code it for you.

bobnorris

• Coppermine newbie

Hello,

Can somebody please tell me how to do this?

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.