Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: I got an urgent email from my webhosting company after installing CPG140  (Read 3754 times)

BSchorr

• Coppermine newbie

Here is what they sent me.

Hello Ben,

Your account is taking up excessive load on the server's processor @ 157% (more than one processor) and is slowing down essential server system processes and other client accounts. This is a serious issue. As per our service agreement: User account load on a shared or semi-dedicated account of 25% or more of system resources for longer than 90 seconds is deemed over-excessive.

This issue can occur if you use PHP or CGI/Perl coding that frequently requires the processor to perform an action and/or your traffic (visitors) has increased. The more website traffic (visitors) you have the more the script(s) requests the processor and has a compounding effect.

Please reduce the processor load of your account within 48 hours by code optimization, replacement, caching, updating all scripts and patching security holes, prevent spammers/bots, reducing database sizes and/or disabling features/modules. If the load goes any higher we may need to immediately suspend the account. Design and development is outside our support, it is your responsibility as the webmaster to make these changes to your account.

User Domain %CPU %MEM Mysql Processes

rcxrgcom          rcxracing.com   1.57 Processors            0.80      0.0

Top Process     %CPU 44.0       /usr/bin/php /home/rcxrgcom/public_html/cpg140/addpic.php

Top Process     %CPU 43.0       /usr/bin/php /home/rcxrgcom/public_html/cpg140/addpic.php

Top Process     %CPU 42.0       /usr/bin/php /home/rcxrgcom/public_html/cpg140/addpic.php

Your top load file(s) are: addpic.php

Note: Load on the server's processor is not related to bandwidth or space used.

Any thoughts?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 09:25:17 pm by Nibbler »

BSchorr

• Coppermine newbie

I mean... the coppermine is working great!!!  And I luv it!!

http://www.rcxracing.com/cpg140/index.php

Nibbler

The load is caused by batch adding files. Try not to add so many in a short space of time or make them smaller on your PC before adding them to Coppermine.

BSchorr

• Coppermine newbie

See.. that makes sense. Cause When I batch added them the first time, I uploaded like... 650mb in pictures... then i was running into a problem where some picture sizes were to big.. like 5mb.

Later, I found a intergrated windows XP program where you can resize pics in mass amounts.

So how and when do you think i should batch add the pics?

lurkalot

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
  • +Tinyportal Support team.

Upload them in smaller batches, so they take less than 90 seconds each time.   Then you won't be in trouble with your host.  ;)
Running SMF 2.1.4  / Tinyportal 3.0.0, bridged with Coppermine 1.6.25, plus cpmfetch 2.0.0

BSchorr

• Coppermine newbie

Thanks Lurk, will do!

lurkalot

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
  • +Tinyportal Support team.

I would check your terms of service, and if like my host they don't like more than 25% for over 30 seconds. :(
Running SMF 2.1.4  / Tinyportal 3.0.0, bridged with Coppermine 1.6.25, plus cpmfetch 2.0.0

BSchorr

• Coppermine newbie

I am also having a problem with merging or (bridging) coppermine to my phpbb 3..0.4 forum, but im sure ill be able to search it.. I just get an error after going back to coppermine gallery after bridging it. I think its to do with my cookie name from the forum?

Nibbler

Please make a new thread for that issue.

BSchorr

• Coppermine newbie

I will in a bit, im working on screen shots and stuff for ya's..
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.