Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Closed]: Mass Import Plugin problem  (Read 4652 times)

mememolly

• Coppermine newbie
[Closed]: Mass Import Plugin problem
« on: April 19, 2009, 12:07:22 am »

im using the  plugin mass import when i click begin it will make the albums and says i have 3093 pictures that will be added after filter but then i click continue it will go to a white page and nothing happens and no pictures are added. Please help me? thanks
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 09:38:25 am by Joachim Müller »

mememolly

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Mass Import Plugin problem
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 01:35:50 am »

now it says

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, support@supportwebsite.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at gallery.mileycyrusworld.org Port 80

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Mass Import Plugin problem
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 09:36:57 am »

The mass import plugin only get's supported on the cpg-contrib board, as per announcement thread
Please keep the discusions of CPGMassImport on the cpg-contrib forums
. Make sure that regular upload methods work. If that is the case, read the error log of your webserver to find out what is causing the "Internal server error". If that doesn't help, ask for support on the cpg-contrib support board. They will probably tell you that you need to post more details, so I suggested doing as suggested in the docs, section "asking for support on upload issues" in your posting at cpg-contrib.org.

http://gallery.mileycyrusworld.org/ is running cpg1.4.19, while the most recent stable release currently is cpg1.4.21. For security reasons it's mandatory to upgrade.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.