Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: LightBox Slideshow Plugin  (Read 238079 times)

macsimski

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Showing the picture description
« Reply #100 on: October 31, 2009, 12:11:37 am »

Hello!

When the slideshow is running it shows the pictures and the picture title. But is it possible to also showing the picture description at the bottom of the Lightbox slideshow box?

My gallery: http://web.brr.no/cpg-galleri/

Bjørn Roger Rasmussen, Norway

I would love to bring back into vieuw a unanswered question from brr regarding the possibility to show the picture description underneath the title and the file count on the bottom. maybe the filecount could go to the right hand side next to slideshow and exit. leaves two lines for description!

any ideas?

Joe Carver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka 'i-imagine'
    • Home Page
Re: LightBox Slideshow Plugin
« Reply #101 on: October 31, 2009, 01:09:54 am »

I've tried one hack, still working on it (and a couple of other mods to this plugin)
Will post if results are satisfactory.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 01:28:41 am by i-imagine »

Joe Carver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka 'i-imagine'
    • Home Page
« Reply #102 on: October 31, 2009, 04:05:42 am »

This is a bit rough around the edges, but will give you the description under the title.

In codebase.php
find:
Code: [Select]
$pic_title = ($picture['title'] ? $picture['title'] : strtr(preg_replace("/(.+)\..*?\Z/", "\\1", htmlspecialchars($picture['filename'])), "_", " "));add below it this:
$pic_caption = ($picture['caption'] ? $picture['caption'] : strtr(preg_replace("/(.+)\..*?\Z/", "\\1", htmlspecialchars($picture['caption'])), "_", " "));find:
$picList .= "<a href=\"$picture_url_fullsize\" picpage=\"$picture_page\" rel=\"lightbox[list]\" pid=\"$picture[pid]\" title=\"$pic_title\" >";replace with:
$picList .= "<a href=\"$picture_url_fullsize\" picpage=\"$picture_page\" rel=\"lightbox[list]\" pid=\"$picture[pid]\" title=\"$pic_title<br \>$pic_caption\" >";find:
$picList .= "<a href=\"$picture_url_fullsize\" picpage=\"$picture_page\" rel=\"lightbox[list]\" title=\"$pic_title\"></a>\n";replace with:
$picList .= "<a href=\"$picture_url_fullsize\" picpage=\"$picture_page\" rel=\"lightbox[list]\" title=\"$pic_title<br />$pic_caption\"></a>\n";

macsimski

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #103 on: October 31, 2009, 11:53:57 am »

Works like a charm. if the fields are empty, the old behavior remains. nice!

brr

• Tester
  • Coppermine novice
    • BRR
« Reply #104 on: November 01, 2009, 09:19:19 am »

Hello!

Thanks i-imagine for the "hack"! Now I get the caption text to show up in my photo gallery.

Is there any changes for doing any formatting of the text? If you look at this picture in my gallery with using LightBox I think you will understand that I mean:

http://web.brr.no/cpg-galleri/displayimage.php?album=1&pos=-997

This picture has a rather long caption text. It only use a little part of the windows to show it. To show all the text it goes over several lines.

And that if I want to use "normally" text and not bold? It is possible without not to much hacking?

But. Thanks a lot for the solution! Now people get the caption text when they visit my gallery. And this is the most important!

Bjørn Roger Rasmussen, http://web.brr.no/cpg-galleri/

Joe Carver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka 'i-imagine'
    • Home Page
« Reply #105 on: November 01, 2009, 01:18:32 pm »

Edit file: plugins/light_box/slideshow/css/lightbox.css

Look at the values for: #imageDataContainer   and     #imageData

lurkalot

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
  • +Tinyportal Support team.
« Reply #106 on: December 01, 2009, 10:57:28 am »

I have converted Sawey's mod, LightBox JS for Full Size Popup Slideshow, into a plugin.  This is my first attempt to do any work in PHP, so I cannot really support this plugin.  As I learn more about PHP, I expect to enhance this plugin with a configuration panel.

v1.1 - Renamed for standards compliance, removed unneeded files, added readme.txt, modified credits
v1.2 - Fixes conflict with Nibbler's Displaying videos from Youtube in Coppermine that caused videos to appear as pictures only.
v1.2 - Fixes random problem.  Contributed by pie86

Great plugin. ;) I'm still using v1.1 at the moment.  Can you tell me what version 1.3 fixes please, or is that a typo above?
Running SMF 2.1.4  / Tinyportal 3.0.0, bridged with Coppermine 1.6.25, plus cpmfetch 2.0.0

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #107 on: December 01, 2009, 11:36:43 am »

Is a typo. Corrected initial posting. To find out about different versions, use a diff viewer like WinMerge

lurkalot

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
  • +Tinyportal Support team.
« Reply #108 on: December 01, 2009, 08:33:15 pm »

Is a typo. Corrected initial posting. To find out about different versions, use a diff viewer like WinMerge

Thanks Joachim. ;)  That WinMerge looks like a handy program too.  Cheers.
Running SMF 2.1.4  / Tinyportal 3.0.0, bridged with Coppermine 1.6.25, plus cpmfetch 2.0.0

jivernaw

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #109 on: December 22, 2009, 02:12:17 pm »

Hello, many thanks for a plugin!!! ;-)

I was wondering how to make the plugin open a browser in a fullscreen mode when it starts and exit when it ends?!
Otherwise, for future version, I would propose to place a button for switching from/into fullscreen on the bar close to "play" and "exit" buttons.

Thanks in advance,
Dmitry

Heroe

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • abroadbg.com
« Reply #110 on: December 24, 2009, 03:45:12 pm »

Hello, first thank you for the grate plugin.

I think i found a bug in the plugin:
I just install the plugin couple of days ago, i saw something really strange when i open  picture with lighbox, the image counter donsn't show correct how many pictures i have in the album

For example i open album with 144 images in, and when i open image with the plugin i see "image xx of 100" (but in the album the pictures are 144).
Im doing something wrong ore this is bug ?

check here: http://abroadbg.com/displayimage.php?album=37&pos=-1125#nav_pic above the image u see "FILE 1/144" then open the image with lightbox u will see "image1 of 100"

URL: www.abroadbg.com

test account:

user: test
password: 123654

Joe Carver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka 'i-imagine'
    • Home Page
« Reply #111 on: December 27, 2009, 04:57:28 am »

Open/edit   -> plugins/ight_box/codebase.php and find:
################################################
//Set max number of images
$max = 100; //(-1 for all pics in album)
################################################

you will see that it is not a bug - just configuration

reyvee61

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Bug in Lightbox 1.2 plugin when clicking on random images
« Reply #112 on: December 28, 2009, 12:57:17 am »

Hey Folks,

I am using Coppermine 1.4.25 in combination with the Light Box 1.2 Plugin. The plugin is very very nice, thanks for the great work! Everything works fine, except when clicking on random thumbnails. In this case I only get the message: "There was an error while processing a database query". The same problem was already reported for an older version of Coppermine in the following thread: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,52160.0.html. But the solution posted in the mentioned thread doesn't fix the problem. The solution mentioned in the thread refers to an error in Coppermine, but imho it is caused by the plugin.
When the plugin tries to build its internal picture list, it uses the result of $_GET['album'] as album identifier. This is fine in most cases, but when clicking on one of the random thumbnails, "random" is passed as album identifier. Because the plugin doesn't change the album identifier to the random pictures actual album ID, it tries to build its internal picture list based on the random album, instead of the actual album related to the picture. This leads to an error when the plugin calls the get_pic_data function, as the parameters don't match for the random album.

In order to fix the bug, just one line in the codebase.php of the plugin file has to be changed.

Line 155:
   Original:
$aid = empty($_GET['album']) ? $picId['aid'] : $_GET['album'];
   Corrected:
$aid = (empty($_GET['album']) || ($_GET['album'] == 'random')) ? $picId['aid'] : $_GET['album'];

Thanks for your attention. If you want to do more investigations let me know, I will set an testgallery so you can check the scenario.

Take Care,
Philipp

I'm running the latest version of Coppermine with Lightbox 1.3 and the random pic issue has been resolved but after going tru this whole thread I was wondering if there was a fix for the last viewed imageblock as well.
When I am logged in as admin I get this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 35 bytes) in /home/content/r/e/y/reyvee61/html/imagenation/include/functions.inc.php on line 269

Mind you this does not happen when I am logged out

Link to site:

http://moonchyldsclan.com/imagenation/index.php

Thanks

This is a great plug in btw and I am thankful to all who contributed.

Rey

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #113 on: December 28, 2009, 11:28:24 am »

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 35 bytes) in /home/content/r/e/y/reyvee61/html/imagenation/include/functions.inc.php on line 269
Reason is explained in http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#ErrorAllowedMemorySize
Being logged in as admin populates some extra output that might be the straw that breaks the camel's neck as far as memory consumption is concerned. Shouting "bug" is very bad in this aspect, as it's not a bug in the script but an error on your side. You're upsetting developers and supporters when shouting "bug" although it is not one - that's not a bright idea when actually asking for support, as it makes it much less likely that someone will be willing to look into your issues in detail.

reyvee61

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #114 on: December 28, 2009, 10:25:53 pm »

Reason is explained in http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#ErrorAllowedMemorySize
Being logged in as admin populates some extra output that might be the straw that breaks the camel's neck as far as memory consumption is concerned. Shouting "bug" is very bad in this aspect, as it's not a bug in the script but an error on your side. You're upsetting developers and supporters when shouting "bug" although it is not one - that's not a bright idea when actually asking for support, as it makes it much less likely that someone will be willing to look into your issues in detail.

Thanks for your reply
I must have missed this as I thoroughly read through the entire thread here.
Nor at any point did I claim this to be a "bug", I merely quoted the post by GGPhillipp, my apologies to the developers as I said, this is a great plug in.

dolomites

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #115 on: January 08, 2010, 02:27:54 pm »

How can I edit the slideshow speed?
Thank'you

mlap

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #116 on: January 09, 2010, 09:58:47 pm »

How can I edit the slideshow speed?
Thank'you
read the tread,
somewhere in the beginning, you find the solution.

Mlap.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #117 on: January 10, 2010, 09:46:59 am »

Exactly: the answer is on the first page of this thread. Thanks for pointing that out.
how can i have a longer time betwen two pictures. it's to short for me ?
Look in here: lightbox_s.js

for this line
var loopInterval = 3000; // image swap interval

makk

• Coppermine novice
    • the hid3out
« Reply #118 on: January 26, 2010, 05:43:43 pm »

Really don't know if this belong in the "Light-Box -area" area or in the "Picture annotation -area" but since the problem I have is with Light Box I'll try here first!
I have only 4 plugins installed:

OpenSearch v1.0     
Search Album v1.08    
Light Box v1.3
File replacer v1.0

All working fine! Then I was searching some kind of tag -plugin and found the "Picture annotation v1.1" which is awesome to say the least, but LightBox stops working after I install that and I get the regular popups again so I uninstalled it again, and LightBox works as it should again!

Example: http://private.htstart.org/displayimage.php?pos=-446

Right now the "annotation" is uninstalled so LightBox should work fine.
I can (later.... just to show) install it again, to show annotation works great, but LightBox features totally disappeares

Any ideas would be appreciated!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #119 on: January 26, 2010, 06:38:12 pm »

Those two plugins interfere (as you found out already), which can not be fixed easily (if at all). So no, there is no solution for you, sorry. You'll have to decide for one or the other.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.