Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: LightBox Slideshow Plugin  (Read 238049 times)

jeepguy_1980

• Contributor
  • Coppermine regular visitor
    • Loop Family Forum & Gallery
Re: LightBox Slideshow Plugin
« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2009, 06:38:30 pm »

I don't think that they are compatible, as the Lightbox prevents users from accessing displayimage.php - everything happens on the thumbnail page. The photoshop plugin mainly works on the displayimage.php screen, which the user can not access.

The LightBox plugin only re-writes the CURRENT_PIC_DATA portion of the displayimage.php, and does so only for image files. Users are still able to browse intermediate files.

magnusjohnsson

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #61 on: August 03, 2009, 06:42:07 pm »

I don't think that they are compatible, as the Lightbox prevents users from accessing displayimage.php - everything happens on the thumbnail page. The photoshop plugin mainly works on the displayimage.php screen, which the user can not access.

Thanks for your answer. Lightbox is so nice but i realy dont can uninstall Photoshop pluging so bye bye Lightbox. If there any other "picture slideshow viewers" who dont prevent users from accessing displayimage.php?

matthiew

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #62 on: August 05, 2009, 04:04:55 pm »

Hi!

I am just installed coopermine ver. 1.4.25 and I would like to install the lightbox plugin on it.
My problem is that when I copied the files to the plugin directory and istalled it on the admin page,
then when I open the pictures, the lightbox plugin does not work. It is just throw the picture, without lightbox effect.
(But for example, the forum plugin works for me.)
Can anybody know what am I doing wrong? Why does not this plugin work for me?
Thank you for your help in advance.
Regards,
 Matthiew

Joe Carver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka 'i-imagine'
    • Home Page
« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2009, 05:10:25 pm »

No one can know what you are doing.

If you had taken some time to read the forum rules about posting a link to your Coppermine gallery then maybe you could get some help. Unfortunately this reply is a waste of my time, the time it takes for others to read it and helps no one.

Read, then follow the rules Then post the link.

coderoyal

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2009, 04:18:28 pm »

Hi,

This looks like a promising tool! I'd like to get the Lightbox Slideshow Plugin working on my galleries as well, but unfortunately, when I install it and a user clicks on a picture, the message "There was an error while processing a database query" comes up instead of the picture!

Example: http://www.dariaelizarova.com/gallery-test/displayimage.php?album=random&cat=0&pos=-154

I removed it from my gallery, but I duplicated my gallery and installed the plugin on a test copy of the gallery located at:

http://www.dariaelizarova.com/gallery-test/

The working production version is at http://www.dariaelizarova.com/gallery (The Plugin is not installed.)

I am running the latest version. 1.4.25, but I've seen this error on it while it was 1.4.19 as well.

I believe I followed all the steps correctly. It installed with no errors as far as I can tell.

I am running version 1.2 of the Plugin from the first post.

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

SQL Version: 5.0.81-community-log
Server: RHEL AS 4 64x
Apache version 2.2.9 (Unix)
PHP version 5.2.6

Thank you,
Alan

Joe Carver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka 'i-imagine'
    • Home Page
« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2009, 05:23:05 pm »

If you look closely you will see that only your random images are affected.

Also if you read this very thread you will see that your answer has been posted.

The plugin seems to have a negative effect on /random/........The fix is...........

The "fix" is easy.

kuul

• Coppermine novice
Logging in
« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2009, 05:41:09 pm »

I can no longer log into my site as admin - kuulkreations.com
I have read thru all of the messages and the manual

coderoyal

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2009, 06:08:02 pm »

If you look closely you will see that only your random images are affected.

Also if you read this very thread you will see that your answer has been posted.

The "fix" is easy.

Thank you for the quick reply! Wow.. I can't believe I overlooked that. Yes. It's working now. Rather than modifying the code, I just turned off Random images since I need the counter to work (which I believe the fix would disable) on the slideshows.

Thanks again for the quick response :-)

FixitDave

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2009, 08:59:07 pm »

I have this plugin installed and works great, I installed "CPG Simple Forum v2.0 BETA" and LightBox stopped working.

I tried to reinstall it, move higher up the plugin list but still wouldn't work...the coding is there from what I could see but it won't work...

Gallery: http://www.fixitdave.hostcell.net/cp/

lurkalot

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
  • +Tinyportal Support team.
« Reply #69 on: August 16, 2009, 12:05:11 pm »

Been using this plugin without problem since it was released, it's a great plugin.

I changed my PC a month back, and since then I have had problems getting this to work on my new PC.   Now when I click on a intermediate pic to view the image in lightbox the lightbox window starts to load, but then disappears, and just shows a full sized image to the left of my screen.  Plugin still works great on my old PC, and none of my members have complained either. 

Looks like there's some sort of problem with my setup.   I'm running Windows Vista Home premium 64 bit Service pack 2 and IE8, build 8.0.6001.18783 256-bit  Anyone else have the same issues?

I've attached a couple of screengrabs to show the problem.
Running SMF 2.1.4  / Tinyportal 3.0.0, bridged with Coppermine 1.6.25, plus cpmfetch 2.0.0

coderoyal

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2009, 01:38:16 pm »

Been using this plugin without problem since it was released, it's a great plugin.

I changed my PC a month back, and since then I have had problems getting this to work on my new PC.   Now when I click on a intermediate pic to view the image in lightbox the lightbox window starts to load, but then disappears, and just shows a full sized image to the left of my screen.  Plugin still works great on my old PC, and none of my members have complained either. 

Looks like there's some sort of problem with my setup.   I'm running Windows Vista Home premium 64 bit Service pack 2 and IE8, build 8.0.6001.18783 256-bit  Anyone else have the same issues?

I've attached a couple of screengrabs to show the problem.

Hi! I remember that I had a similar problem with IE 8. It turned out to be a incompatibility with a beta version of IE8 and the Lightbox script. Is that build possibly a beta build of IE 8?

lurkalot

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #71 on: August 17, 2009, 03:10:50 pm »

Hi! I remember that I had a similar problem with IE 8. It turned out to be a incompatibility with a beta version of IE8 and the Lightbox script. Is that build possibly a beta build of IE 8?

Thanks.  Shouldn't be a beta version, I only installed it a month ago.  IE8, build 8.0.6001.18783 256-bit   It worked fine in IE7.  I updated to IE8, and there was also a service pack 2 for vista at the same time, not sure which update messed things up though.

Is there a way to update the lightbox to the newest version, or does this plugin already contain it?
Running SMF 2.1.4  / Tinyportal 3.0.0, bridged with Coppermine 1.6.25, plus cpmfetch 2.0.0

lurkalot

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #72 on: August 31, 2009, 11:30:42 am »

Please disregard my last request for help please, as I found the problem.

New PC came with McAffee internet security suite, (trial version) This has now expired and I have uninstalled it and gone back to Norton internet security.  Lightbox works again now.  ;)

gismoat

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #73 on: September 01, 2009, 02:19:25 am »

I have this plugin installed and works great, I installed "CPG Simple Forum v2.0 BETA" and LightBox stopped working.

I tried to reinstall it, move higher up the plugin list but still wouldn't work...the coding is there from what I could see but it won't work...

Gallery: http://www.fixitdave.hostcell.net/cp/

Hi all,
i have the same problem. Is it posible to check the conflict?

My gallery: http://arbeiter4ever.com

lurkalot

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #74 on: September 05, 2009, 08:13:13 pm »

Anyone know if there's a way to add a button to bypass the lightbox view, and view full size image. 

I like using the lightbox mod, but sometimes the images are too small.  It would be handy to be able to view full size as well.

Any ideas will be appreciated. ;)

mushipkw

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #75 on: September 10, 2009, 08:18:34 pm »

This plugin don't run on some themes, I tried using it on Brightness theme, it didn't work. I simply changed the theme to classic, it worked.

danielco

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2009, 05:28:28 pm »

Hello,
I'm trying to install lightbox plugin using the coppermine plugin manager. After i upload the plugin and i press the i button, i get the error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare lightbox_theme_html_picture() in /home/danielco/public_html/photos/plugins/light_box/codebase.php on line 85

Any hints? Thanks in advance for yours replies.
I'm using coppermine 1.4.5 and
Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.8

jeepguy_1980

• Contributor
  • Coppermine regular visitor
    • Loop Family Forum & Gallery
« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2009, 05:59:32 am »

You are using 1.4.5 or 1.4.25?

If it's 1.4.5, you need to upgrade before anyone can offer you support.

danielco

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2009, 08:08:34 am »

I'm using 1.4.25 Coppermine version

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2009, 08:36:53 am »

Why don't you post a link to your gallery as suggested per board rules - that's much more helpfull than this guessing game.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9   Go Up

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 20 queries.