Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Error message "you don't have permission to access page" while loggin in  (Read 5197 times)

red04svtcobra

• Coppermine newbie

Ok here is the problem Friday I was uploading pics into my gallery and was logging in and out with no problem at all. Well Saturday I went to the dragstrip to take some pics to post up on coppermine gallery and it now wont let me log in. It always says Error message "you don't have permission to access page". So then when I click on I forgot mt password (which I never did) and type in my email it says invalid email not on file or something like that. So out of curiosity I tried logging in on my other 2 computers and both of them log in just fine without an error. So why is I cant log in on my main computer but on my others. BTW nothing was changed that I am aware of. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

red04svtcobra

• Coppermine newbie

Oh and BTW I have been doing searches and still haven't found what is the problem. I already tried deleting cookies and temp internet files and still nothing. Please someone help I need to get acces to the gallery ASAP.

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me

This has to be a cookie problem on your machine. Clear your cookies and cache and try again. Or try in a different browser on that machine.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

So then when I click on I forgot mt password (which I never did) and type in my email it says invalid email not on file or something like that.
You probably never specified an email address for your admin account, hence the error message when trying to use the "back door".

If this doesn't help, you should read up the forum, as this has happened countless times: people lock themselves out of their gallery constantly. There's a script named "adminpass.php" that you can download that forces the way back in for you.

There's a slight chance as well that you got hacked and the attacker locked you out. Can't tell you more, as you failed to do as suggested per board rules and post a link to your gallery.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.