Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Remove Last Up / Albums & Files counter when using categories  (Read 3253 times)

hlabout

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • Harald Labout Fotografie

I am a enthusiastic coppermine user and i am very happy with the design of the application.
But know I like to change my coppermine gallery and add some categories to it.
When i do that I don't like the view of the category header.

I would like to remove the Last up button and the album & file counter from the header.
I think it would also be nicer if the album box in a category would have the same horizontal size as the category box.

I did some searches on the forum but could not find the correct answers to my needs.

Is there a solution to change the items that i mentioned above.

I hope someone can help me with this.

Harald

www.haraldlabout.nl/fotografie

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Remove Last Up / Albums & Files counter when using categories
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009, 09:35:54 am »

I would like to remove the Last up button
Use final extract to get rid of menu entries or create a custom menu by editing themes/yourtheme/theme.php

I would like to remove [...] the album & file counter from the header.
Then edit themes/yourtheme/theme.php accordingly the template you need to edit is $template_cat_list. For details, post details: attach your zipped custom theme folder to your posting in another thread, as we have a strict "one question per thread" policy that you agreed to respect when signing up. This thread will deal with the very first issue you brought up (removing a menu item). All other issues you might have should go into a separate thread.

www.haraldlabout.nl/fotografie
You're running cpg1.4.19, while the most recent stable release currently is cpg1.4.21. Before doing anything else it's mandatory in terms of security that you upgrade instantly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 20 queries.