Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trouble deleting image  (Read 3232 times)

LadyJemima

• Coppermine newbie
Trouble deleting image
« on: April 08, 2009, 10:55:29 pm »

First of all, I am unsure if this question is in the correct forum or should be in the "Upload" section.  Feel free to move if needed.

My (newbie) question: within Album manager, I am told that a Normal Size Image cannot be deleted.  I just went over my Config settings twice and can't see anything on the "wrong" setting.   Whether or not this is related, when I click "DELETE" on an individual image within a Gallery, I am giving a pop-up window that states "the selected album/file does not exist."

Thank you,
Alissa

Link to my Gallery here here if needed.

LadyJemima

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Trouble deleting image
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2009, 01:37:59 am »

Update: still getting the error and the red dot that says I cannot delete normal sized images.  However, now they DO seem to be deleting, regardless.  Does anyone have any idea how to change the permissions so that the dot isn't red?

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
    • Personal website - Spintires.nl
Re: Trouble deleting image
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2009, 10:49:39 am »

Is the folder where you try to delete the image from stil present. And does it contain spaces?
Can you post a deeplink to the actual image you are trying to delete?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.