Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Integration with PPB2 login problem...  (Read 5199 times)

taltos2001

• Coppermine newbie
Integration with PPB2 login problem...
« on: October 16, 2003, 07:19:10 am »

Installation went fine, however, after bringing up the index.php page and clicking on Login...it logs me in through the PPB2 which is fine because I have them both sharing the same database.  But it leaves me logged into the Bulletin board not the Coppermine photo album.  I can't get into the administration panel for the photo album...there is no link back to the photo album adminstration panel...how do I log into the photo album through PPB2 and use the photo albums adminstration panel?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Integration with PPB2 login problem...
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2003, 09:05:56 am »

it's a known issue with bbs that the login/logout sometimes (depending on the bbs you use) works or doesn't work. As a workaround, place a link to the gallery on the start page of your forum. Be sure to search both this board and the old board for a fix (there might already be one).

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 18 queries.