Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: thumbnails only for non-registered users in the new coppermine version  (Read 3805 times)

rayray8136

• Coppermine newbie

I have been searching for the past 2 hours on a post on this board before asking this question. I have just installed the latest coppermine version for my nightclub. I am posting pictures of our clientel and our club in the gallery. I want guests to be able to see the thumbnail, but when they click on thumbnail it prompts them to log-in or create an account. I have found where actual albums cannot be viewed by anonymous views or anonymous can view the albums. I cannot find anywhere where I can set it so that anonymous can see thumbs but not full size images. Can someone point me in the right direction, or answer this question for me?
Thankyou kindly,
Ray
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 09:27:40 am by Joachim Müller »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

I can see that you must have searched very hard. We have a section named "FAQ", which is short for "Frequently Asked Questions". One of them is "How can I let unregistered users see the thumbnails only, but not the actual pictures?". It explains exactly what you're asking for. And yes: it has been asked and answered often already.

rayray8136

• Coppermine newbie

Sorry, did not check FAQ, I did however search through tons of posts related to simular topics and had no luck. Thank you for your reply however.

rayray8136

• Coppermine newbie

That actually worked great! Thanks. I was hoping for a pop-up instead of a page, and I wished it said click here to login or register. But we can't ask for everything. I appreciate all the hard work you guys do here, and you have made an excellent photo gallery program. The e-card is genious!
Is there a way to make the buttons and fonts bigger? Like where it says login, or album name? By boss has been on my ass on this issue for a while now. He wants everything a little less eye straining.

By the way I noticed in the rules you want my website address. Sorry I did not post that earlier...
It is www.fatdaddys.com/web/gallery

Thanks again
Ray

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

Is there a way to make the buttons and fonts bigger? Like where it says login, or album name? By boss has been on my ass on this issue for a while now.
Sure, but that's another question. We have a strict "one question per thread" policy that you agreed to respect when signing up. You can tweak your theme as you see fit. This includes editing the font-size of course.
Locking.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 19 queries.