Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Batch Add to User Galleries?  (Read 2667 times)

photosbyjeremiah

• Coppermine newbie
Batch Add to User Galleries?
« on: April 02, 2009, 06:05:59 pm »

Link to gallery www.cameratalk.org/gallery/

We transitioned from phpbb over to vbulletin, when the users got converted the userids got changes. I tried some different queries and such to try to change the userids to match the new userids, but that didn't work out so well. I started a new gallery installlation on the vbulletin software and am in the process of moving files over from the old gallery into the new one.

For the public galleries I was able to batch upload into those galleries, and then I had to go through the db and change the owner ids and owner names, which seemed to work fine.

Now I'm trying to move over files from peoples personal galleries, so I asked anyone that wanted to have their photos moved over to create a user album on the new gallery and I was going batch upload an then run a query to change from my name/userid to theirs. When I batch upload it will only let me put them into the public albums or my own user albums. Is there a way that I can have the option to upload into any of the other user albums? (I'm thinking somewhere in the searchnew.php file?)

Or option B, maybe there is a way I can allow users to upload zip files? That way I could grab all their photos from the old gallery, zip them up, provide them with a download link for that and let them upload it. This might be better as it would go in as their username/id and I wouldn't need to change it.

Thanks, please let me know if you need any information, I'm trying to follow the guidelines for support the best I can.

Jeremiah

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Batch Add to User Galleries?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 07:27:03 pm »

Searching for "Batch Add to User Galleries" returned the following threads:

Any particular reason for not searching before posting?

[Edit GauGau] @ moderators: please don't re-edit this posting again - I undid the edit performed, as I'm aware of what you edited when I posted it in the first place - it was my intention [/Edit][/list]
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 07:23:47 am by Joachim Müller »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.