Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Request integration of AddThis service to the EnlargeIt Plugin  (Read 5978 times)

steve6one7

• Coppermine novice

Hello,

I contacted the developer who is actively updating and integrating additional features to the EnlargeIt plugin and would like to see if anyone would care to assist in assisting him with a feature request.

I would like to integrate the AddThis service (www.addthis.com) into the EnlargeIt Plugin created by Timos-Welt (See thread: EnlargeIt! (AJAX user interface for CPG 1.4.x) here --> http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,53290.0.html  )

I

steve6one7

• Coppermine novice
Re: Request integration of AddThis service to the EnlargeIt Plugin
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 02:04:22 pm »

Original post got submitted before I was done. If moderator would like to combine the original post with this reply I have no objection.

Additional Details:

*The plugin needs to function properly and follow the config of the existing plugin.
*An option must be made available in the plugin config to enable and disable the new feature.
*The feature must not conflict with any pre-existing features of the EnlargeIt plugin.
*The button must reside in the area with the rest of the snippet buttons.

Please note that upon completion the finished product will be shared with Timos-Welt and may be included in his future releases. The code comes with no license policy and anyone must be allowed to use the script without restriction.

I'd like the additional feature to be completed within a week from acceptance date. Payment will be provided through verified paypal. Price is negotiable and I'm respectfully asking for bids from current coders willing to work on the project. Pricing will be for the completed project not hourly. If you have any questions let me know.

Thank you in advance,

Steve

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.