Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: how to fix  (Read 4639 times)

jcho1987

• Coppermine newbie
how to fix
« on: March 26, 2009, 12:01:15 am »

I am new here and looked through the board trying to find any solved problems.

I installed the latest version of the Mod Pack and for some reason all the pictures show their full size when clicking on the thumbnails of the images. Originally they were shown as smaller images instead of the full image. It stretches the theme layout. I can click on the image and shows the same size as the image itself. Like the HQ images show its full self when i perfer it as a normal thumbsize.

example image that has the mod pack: http://cameronandjohn.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=lasthits&cat=46&pos=2 (the image isnt stretched and in normal thumbsize image.)

mine thats stretched to its full size image.: http://www.october-rain.org/richardkahlan/gallery/displayimage.php?album=52&pos=3

is there anyway to fix the image size and to make the borders line show as well?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: how to fix
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 12:04:35 am »

What are your config settings for the intermediate-sized image?

jcho1987

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 12:08:38 am »

its set to No? is that what makes the images come out stretched?

jcho1987

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2009, 12:16:53 am »

its set to No? is that what makes the images come out stretched?

I changed the setting to yes but now the image wont show, it shows this: http://www.october-rain.org/richardkahlan/gallery/displayimage.php?album=52&pos=3

Stramm

• Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2009, 09:39:21 am »

You need to create the intermediate image first (if it hasn't been done whilst uploading).

When you change the intermediate pics size you should read the note (**)

(**) When changing this setting, only the files that are added from that point on are affected, so it is advisable that this setting must not be changed if there are already files in the gallery. You can, however, apply the changes to the existing files with the "admin tools (resize pictures)" utility from the admin menu.

Look up the 'admin tools' in the docs, too.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.