Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JUpload Does not  (Read 5264 times)

designerx

• Coppermine newbie
JUpload Does not
« on: March 24, 2009, 01:51:22 am »

Hi Etienne,

I've installed JUpload via plugin manager...and I CAN'T WAIT to use it!!!  haha.  I am trying to get JUpload up and running, however, with my limited experience, I'm running into a snag...I'm on a mac...and using firefox.  Can you give a layman's step by step to successfully running your app now that I have it installed via the coppermine plugin manager?  Or point me in the right direction.

So far...I've tried adding "JavaEmbeddingPlugin.bundle" & "MRJPlugin.plugin" to the '/Library/Internet Plug-Ins' folder, but now instead of a red X, I get a completely blank object area.  Also, will anyone with Firefox on a Mac have to run this same process to successfully use JUpload?  Is there something where my users (or myself) can be prompted to download/update so it's much simpler to update (just a curious question)?  :)

Any help or response would be greatly appreciated!!!

Hope all is well.

etienne_sf

• Coppermine addict
    • Wiki
Re: JUpload Does not
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 09:25:03 pm »

hi,

i'm off this week, and can't do internet research(writttin from my phone). you should take a look at the jupload site, there was a thread on this point:
http://jupload.sourceforge.net

(help  or   open discussion   forum)

etienne

etienne_sf

• Coppermine addict
    • Wiki
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2009, 02:38:36 pm »

Some interesting threads:

A modification, that has been released, four months ago.
https://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1826388&forum_id=199107

Is your problem solved ?

Etienne

designerx

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2009, 04:35:02 am »

I have not resolved this yet, but I did reinstall Coppermine and opted to remove JUpload unless absolutely necessary.  I came to the point where I was going to have to pay someone to conclude this...and that is the point that I take a deep breath and step back.  I will update if/when I go for that paid conclusion!

etienne_sf

• Coppermine addict
    • Wiki
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2009, 10:23:48 am »

Too bad ...

I have no Mac to test that. AFAIR, there are many ways to make it work. But I can't help, by saying exactly what to do.

See you later, perhaps ...
Etienne
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.