Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cannot log in when executing bridge manager  (Read 3266 times)

bozz282

• Coppermine newbie
Cannot log in when executing bridge manager
« on: March 19, 2009, 12:11:26 am »

Having followed the instructions, I have uploaded the phBB3 bridging file and edited the bridgemgr.php file. As instructed I pointed my browser at bridgemgr.php where I am asked to log in as admin. I enter in my login details and it tells me I have provided the wrong info.

Please help.

I feel like a complete numpty.

Failing that, I am thinking about dumping my installed Coppermine and installing a new one. Can I transfer all the albums and photo's to a new install from the old one ?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Cannot log in when executing bridge manager
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 08:08:18 am »

I enter in my login details and it tells me I have provided the wrong info.
Which ones? If you have unrbidged, you have to use your standalone coppermine admin account details that you used when you set up coppermine in the first place.

There's a sticky on this very board named When requesting bridge support - mandatory!
It's there for a particular reason. Is there a reason for you ignoring it in two posting on this sub-board?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.