Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Invalid]: Coppermine and SMF  (Read 4020 times)

ric37r

• Coppermine newbie
[Invalid]: Coppermine and SMF
« on: March 16, 2009, 12:36:30 am »

It would be a nice feature to either have any newly uploaded picture to coppermine to either be displayed on the forum as say a ticker news item or even just a flash message to say that a new file or comment has been posted within coppermine.

I know this is more of an itergration issue but if coppermine could instigate the message to the forum it would be a good feature that way members of the forum would also take the time to look at the gallery more frequently.

If this is already possible then perhaps someone could tell me how, as i can find no post related to it.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 11:42:10 am by Joachim Müller »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Coppermine and SMF
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 11:42:01 am »

Your request is invalid, as it would require editing the code of your forum or whatever third-party application is suppossed to show content taken from coppermine. We can't add this to coppermine as a feature. Marking thread accordingly.
There are a  lot of content syndication mods available.

ric37r

• Coppermine newbie
Re: [Invalid]: Coppermine and SMF
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2009, 02:35:03 pm »

Ok thank you for your time.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.