Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Banning timeout fixed in 1.5.x??  (Read 1743 times)

windyweather

• Coppermine novice
    • Windy Weather Photos
Banning timeout fixed in 1.5.x??
« on: March 16, 2009, 06:31:14 pm »

Sorry to be such a bother, but I would like to have my question answered. I'm sure this is the wrong place to post it, but I don't see any place to post bug questions for the upcoming 1.5.x release. Surely there must be a place to ask whether a bug has been fixed in 1.5.x.

It is no help at all to deny a thread and lock it and not move it to the correct forum. Please move this to the correct forum so that the question can be answered.

Thank you so very much for your kind attention to this matter.

Sincerely and kind regards,
- w

Banning timeout fixed in 1.5.x??
« on: Yesterday at 10:29:16 PM »

Have we fixed this in 1.5.x??

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,55464.0.html

I couldn't see it in the fixed list and couldn't post it in the dev board, so I assume you want it posted here.

Problem, to restate without the link, is that the banning timeout on failed login attempts does not work. It does not timeout in the time specified.

This is a royal pain for users that encounter it. Seems like you need to wait until tomorrow until you can try again.

Thanks,
- w
Joachim Müller
Administrator
Coppermine addict
Germany Germany

aka "GauGau"

View Profile WWW Personal Message (Offline)

Re: Banning timeout fixed in 1.5.x??
« Reply #1 on: Today at 03:36:26 AM »

cpg1.5.x goes unsupported (as in "no support at all"). Regular users can't even access this board. Only privileged users can access this board, but you are not allowed to start threads like yours. Don't abuse your extra privileges that come with your group membership. Locking.

Nibbler

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 06:49:14 pm »

I already told you it's not fixed. Fixed bugs are tagged as 'FIXED' when they have been fixed.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2009, 09:15:32 am »

aargh. Use the quote button if applicable. Respect board rules. We don't care if you need to know wether this has been fixed in cpg1.5.x already or not. Reason is: cpg1.5.x hasn't been released yet and goes unsupported. Unsupported means that you can't ask questions about it. Is that so hard to understand? Behaving so stubborn is just plain silly. If you decide to use cpg1.5.x before it has been released oficially, you have to live with the fact that it goes unsupported and that you're not allowed to post questions. If you need to find that out so badly, you could have downloaded cpg1.5.x, performed an install on a local testbed and figured out if this has already been fixed or not.
Spreading the same question over the entire site in various sub-boards is just board clutter - something we're not very fond of. You just lost your privileges due to your misbehaviour.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.