Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Register Error  (Read 1796 times)

paperkay

• Coppermine newbie
Register Error
« on: March 16, 2009, 04:05:19 pm »

My gallery is here: http://synnix.net/

I've searched through the topics and I've searched through google, I've also updated the version of coppermine so that shouldn't be a problem. The stramm modpack is also up to date.

The error here is that if a user tries to register, everything goes fine until they have to activate by email. Once they click the link it, went to a
"Missing file. /gallery/register.php"
So I moved the register.php to the gallery folder.
Then it said:
Code: [Select]
Warning: require(include/init.inc.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/synnix/public_html/gallery/register.php on line 23
so I found the line where it said that, and changed include/init.in.php to /home/synnix/public_html/include/init.inc.php

And now, it says this:
Code: [Select]
Warning: require_once(include/debugger.inc.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/synnix/public_html/include/init.inc.php on line 26

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'include/debugger.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/synnix/public_html/include/init.inc.php on line 26

And I'm completely lost.
If anyone could help?

Nibbler

Re: Register Error
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 04:08:06 pm »

Put the code back as it was, and then set your gallery url correctly in config.

paperkay

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Register Error
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2009, 09:21:47 pm »

Wow do I feel smart.
Thank you :D
*hugs*
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.