Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem with session management, cant upload  (Read 6090 times)

comrade

• Coppermine newbie
Problem with session management, cant upload
« on: March 10, 2009, 08:17:54 pm »

Hello, i have a strange problem when trying to upload a file, ending up with The string "^SUCCESS$" was not found in the response body.
 Here are the details, from jupload log

13:30:49.142 [DEBUG] -------- Response Headers Start --------
13:30:49.142 [DEBUG] HTTP/1.1 200 OK
13:30:49.142 [DEBUG] Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 17:30:18 GMT
13:30:49.142 [DEBUG] Server: Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.6
13:30:49.142 [DEBUG] X-Powered-By: PHP/5.2.6
13:30:49.142 [DEBUG] Content-Type: text/html
13:30:49.142 [DEBUG] Content-Length: 845
13:30:49.142 [DEBUG] Connection: close
13:30:49.142 [DEBUG]
13:30:49.157 [DEBUG] --------- Response Headers End ---------
13:30:49.157 [DEBUG] -------- Response Body Start --------
13:30:49.157 [DEBUG] getRemoteAddress response: _SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']
13:30:49.157 [DEBUG] Entering loadJuploadInternalSessionIfConfiguredTo
13:30:49.157 [DEBUG] loadJuploadInternalSessionIfConfiguredTo: Before connection
13:30:49.157 [DEBUG] loadJuploadInternalSessionIfConfiguredTo: connection result=1
13:30:49.157 [DEBUG] loadJuploadInternalSessionIfConfiguredTo: before select from config:
13:30:49.157 [DEBUG] 
13:30:49.157 [DEBUG]             SELECT   value
13:30:49.157 [DEBUG]             FROM   cpg14x_config
13:30:49.157 [DEBUG]             WHERE   name = 'JUPLOAD_CONFIG_SessionManagement'
13:30:49.157 [DEBUG]             AND      value IN ('JUPLOAD_CONFIG_SessionManagement_JUpload', 'JUPLOAD_CONFIG_SessionManagement_JUploadSimplified')
13:30:49.157 [DEBUG]             
13:30:49.157 [DEBUG] loadJuploadInternalSessionIfConfiguredTo: Using standard (Coppermine) session management
13:30:49.157 [DEBUG] loadJuploadInternalSessionIfConfiguredTo: normal end of the function (1)
13:30:49.157 [DEBUG] You don't have permission to perform this operation.<BR><BR>If you're not connected, please <a href="login.php?referer=plugins/jupload/jupload.php">login</a> first
13:30:49.157 [DEBUG] -------- Response Body End --------
13:30:49.157 [DEBUG] HTTP status: 200 OK
13:30:49.157 [ERROR] [wjhk.jupload2.exception.JUploadExceptionUploadFailed] wjhk.jupload2.policies.CoppermineUploadPolicy.checkUploadSuccess(): The string "^SUCCESS$" was not found in the response body (wjhk.jupload2.policies.CoppermineUploadPolicy.checkUploadSuccess(): The string "^SUCCESS$" was not found in the response body)
13:30:49.157 wjhk.jupload2.exception.JUploadExceptionUploadFailed: wjhk.jupload2.policies.CoppermineUploadPolicy.checkUploadSuccess(): The string "^SUCCESS$" was not found in the response body
13:30:49.157    at wjhk.jupload2.policies.DefaultUploadPolicy.checkUploadSuccess(DefaultUploadPolicy.java:724)
13:30:49.157    at wjhk.jupload2.upload.DefaultFileUploadThread.doNonChunkedUpload(DefaultFileUploadThread.java:521)
13:30:49.157    at wjhk.jupload2.upload.DefaultFileUploadThread.doUpload(DefaultFileUploadThread.java:377)
13:30:49.157    at wjhk.jupload2.upload.DefaultFileUploadThread.run(DefaultFileUploadThread.java:295)

when i go to cpg14x_config table, and running this query above manually - nothing is returned. this is what i see in the actual table
name  value 
jupload_sessionManagement JUpload

this is from coppermine debug

/albums/userpics/codebase.php
Notice line 34: Undefined index: _GET
Warning line 41: include(../include/config.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
Warning line 41: include(../include/config.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
Warning line 41: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '../include/config.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php')

and finally, when updating jupload configuration

SELECT user_id, user_password FROM `rcnyc_forum`.phpbb_sessions INNER JOIN `rcnyc_forum`.phpbb_users ON session_user_id = user_id WHERE session_id='b7aefb7f6a4d5f5fe3a52fad8d451d3a'; (0s)

INSERT INTO cpg14x_config (name, value) VALUES ('jupload_sessionManagement', 'JUpload') (0s)

does it insert correct values in it?

comrade

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Problem with session management, cant upload
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 08:23:30 pm »

Well, it is kind of SOLVED by running this query

INSERT INTO cpg14x_config (name, value) VALUES ('JUPLOAD_CONFIG_SessionManagement', 'JUPLOAD_CONFIG_SessionManagement_JUpload')

but this has to be permanently changed in the code, when updating configuration

etienne_sf

• Coppermine addict
    • Wiki
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2009, 10:36:48 pm »

Hi,

Hum, hum. My standard response would be: there is an easier way to do that: use the plugin management page, and go to the JUpload configuration page.
FYI: this is in the doc, and the (little) FAQ, at the end of it.

But I guess we have a real trouble here. About the 'permanent change' in the code. No, there is a problem here. The config file is not found, and the constant necessary to construct the

I don't like the line:

Code: [Select]
/albums/userpics/codebase.php
Notice line 34: Undefined index: _GET
Warning line 41: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '../include/config.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php')

The codebase.php has nothing to do in albums/userpics. Actually, there should be NO php code at all, there.
Question: Is this codebase.php file related to jupload ?
(check it: a php file here can be some kind of attack on your system, there should only be pictures there)
You don't precise the JUpload version you're using. After a quick on the last version, I don't think these warnings come from my code.

If it's jupload related: it should be in the  /plugins/jupload folder. But the ../include/config.inc.php would still be false. It should be ../../include/config.inc.php (to load the main config file) or include/config.inc.php (to load the jupload one)

BUT:
There can be link: if the jupload config.inc.php file is not found, the constants are not properly initialized, and you have to insert the JUPLOAD_CONFIG_SessionManagement, which should not appear in the config table. This is the name of a constant, whose value is sessionManagement. When not initialized (jupload.inc.php file not loaded), the value is set to JUPLOAD_CONFIG_SessionManagement.

Can you check where is installed the jupload plugin ?

Etienne

etienne_sf

• Coppermine addict
    • Wiki
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2009, 10:50:10 pm »

Oh, oh,

I guess there a real problem here.

Looks like a regression. I confirm that the current version uses the ''JUPLOAD_CONFIG_SessionManagement' name, which is a bug, when receiving an upload.

I'll correct that.

Etienne

etienne_sf

• Coppermine addict
    • Wiki
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2009, 12:27:06 pm »

Hi,

According to my test, the attached package should correct the problem you encountered.

It should make your workaround useless.

For other people: this probably doesn't solve the error 'table doesn't exist', issued in other threads here. But a test could be nice.

Etienne
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 19 queries.