Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Setting a default album for uploads  (Read 2307 times)

lax.slash

• Coppermine newbie
Setting a default album for uploads
« on: March 09, 2009, 04:00:41 pm »

I run a site that I set up to only have one album. Is there a way to make that album selected by default for uploading images? I did a search for "default album," but nothing came up of use to me. I couldn't find it in Docs either.

McKenzie

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • My car gallery
Re: Setting a default album for uploads
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 09:16:12 pm »

You mean that user can upload pictures in (nearly) every album?

lax.slash

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 09:28:34 pm »

Something like this:

When a user uploads a photo, they are presented with a forum. One of the fields selects an album, and it, by default, says "Select album." Since I only intend to have one public album on the site, is there anyway to make it have the album selected by default to make it easier for the user, and also to save time?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2009, 10:12:25 am »

If there's only one album the user can upload to, only that particular album will be selectable on the uploads screen. Yes, you can edit the upload page to skip that selection option and assign one album for uploads. However, your site is going to become very messy and impossible to use if you plan to only have one album, so I strongly suggest to review that idea first.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.