Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Invalid]: Question about 1.5 watermark feature  (Read 2022 times)

jaus

• Coppermine regular visitor
[Invalid]: Question about 1.5 watermark feature
« on: March 03, 2009, 10:48:14 pm »

Not really a 1.4 question but I don't see a board for questions about upcoming features......

I saw on the home page that watermarking is a feature of the upcoming version 1.5.

I have a large number of images that I want to upload that I will want to have watermarked.   

Will the watermarking feature in 1.5 be able to watermark photos already in the galleries, or will it only be able to watermark images as they are uploaded?

Thanks, this will tell me if I can get started or if I might want to wait for 1.5.

Joe.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 09:16:30 am by Joachim Müller »

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
    • Personal website - Spintires.nl
Re: Question about 1.5 watermark feature
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 06:43:38 am »

Read this: http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/configuration.htm#admin_watermarking

It's not recommended to do watermarking on the webserver itself. Better to do the watermarking on your own pc.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Question about 1.5 watermark feature
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 09:16:19 am »

We currently don't support cpg1.5.x. That means and includes discussions about features that will or will not be in cpg1.5.x.
Do not ask questions about cpg1.5.x yet, OK? Locking.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.