Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: Thumbnail quality is SHOCKING  (Read 2485 times)

naturealbums.com

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Thumbnail quality is SHOCKING
« on: February 28, 2009, 06:05:08 pm »

I upgraded to the 1.4.20 and I find the quality of the software to be awsome. I host a nature photographers Gallery site and so far I'm very impressed with the software. I tried to bridge the recommended forum package and ended up unbridging :'( thanks for including that ability 8). I should have read more before attempting. I'm going to hold back on this until I fully know what I'm doing with the forum software phpBB3.0.4 ::)

The photos are very well rendered along with the thumbnails. on the current version as it was on the previous.

Keep up the great work guys.

here is my site for browsing the photos are quite large so can take a little longer. Photographers like detail.
http://www.naturealbums.com
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 06:32:40 pm by Phill Luckhurst »

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2009, 06:30:24 pm »

Very nice album and some stunning pics.

Do us a little favour and read the boards rules. This is a support forum so to make it easy for people to find answers to their problems there is a one question per thread policy. It is also required that you not hijack onto other peoples threads with unrelated comments or problems. Each board has different rules posted as a sticky so check them before posting. There were also rules you agreed to when signing up (I know, we all just click accept ;)). Hope you understand the reasons for all this.

There is a thread setup for people to show off their galleries and you are quite welcome to tell us all about your album there.

Welcome to the coppermine forums.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

naturealbums.com

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2009, 06:37:46 pm »

Ok point taken I'm not a software programmer and I will not participate in the forum comments in the future. eh  Sorry.  :-[

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2009, 07:17:25 pm »

No, feel free to participate and ask questions, just try to keep in with the way the forum works.

You don't need to be a programmer to help others with setup and managing their gallery or design etc. And you probably know a lot more than you think you do.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.