Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Batch add acceptance problem  (Read 2420 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

davekirwin

  • Coppermine newbie
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 16
Batch add acceptance problem
« on: February 28, 2009, 03:50:36 pm »

I don't seem to be able to upload photographs anymore.

I normally:
I use Fetch to upload.
Then I go to Batch Add Files.
Pic the folder I have uploaded to.
It normally automatically selects the ones that are new with a tick box.
I press ok and it uploads them.

I deleted one file as the thumbnail was missing (the Admin Tools of recreating thumbnail did not work), I thought by reloading it I could recreate the thumbnail and new image.
I got as far as Batch Add File, selected the Directory, pressed OK and I was greeted by:

Only files with the following extensions are accepted :
jpg/jpeg/jpe/gif/png/bmp/jpc/jp2/jpx/jb2/swc/iff/asf/asx/mpg/mpeg/wmv/swf/avi/mov/mp3/midi/mid/wma/wav/ogg/psd/doc/txt/rtf/pdf/xls/pps/ppt/zip/gz/mdb.

Which means as much as mud to me, any idea why it has done that? This database stuuf is  beyond my comprehension, I'm surprised I got this far - I have the debug report but it is longer than the allowed 25000 words by this board.

Logged

davekirwin

  • Coppermine newbie
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 16
Re: Batch add acceptance problem
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2009, 03:51:56 pm »

Logged

Joachim Müller

  • Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 47843
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Logged

davekirwin

  • Coppermine newbie
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 16
Re: Batch add acceptance problem
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2009, 12:14:53 pm »

Solved. After trawling through the uploaded folder I discovered a rogue file called 'desktop' - as this didn't have an appropriate prefix, the upload failed, once removed all worked properly again.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
 

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 21 queries.