Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions about modifying for my needs.  (Read 2096 times)

grandprix104

• Coppermine newbie
Questions about modifying for my needs.
« on: February 22, 2009, 08:17:23 pm »

I have been searching for two days for a gallery that will suit my needs.  I have not been able to find one that fits perfectly.  I believe I can make Coppermine work, however there are two features that I really want to integrate.  I have coppermine up and running.  I have tried to find a plugin that does what I want but have not been able to.

My wish list:
#1 Anyone familiar with photobucket.com knows of the textboxes under each thumbnail that have the direct link address for posting the image on forums and webpages.  If you click the textbox it automatically copies the contents to your clipboard (i.e.
Code: [Select]
[img]yoursite.com/bla.jpg[/img].  I want to integrate something similar on my server.  I need a photo storage app that will serve as a gallery for direct visitors, and a very simple means to publish files quickly for posting on forums.  Is there something already created that will do this?  I have a limited understanding of PHP, but I get lost in OO code.

#2 I really like the ease of use photobucket's uploader provides.  I have found SWFupload and it would fit the bill.  Has anyone integrated this into coppermine?

I hope this is in the right forum.  I made a best guess as to where a question like this should be posted.  Feel free to move it if necessary.

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
    • Personal website - Spintires.nl
Re: Questions about modifying for my needs.
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 07:35:05 am »

1 - There is a 1 question per thread policy which you agreed to upon signing up for a account
2- For the textboxes with a direct link you could this bbcode plugin: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,36302.0.html
3- The new cpg1.5 has a big improvement on the upload part so wait for that and see if you like. Cpg1.5 wil be released in the near future

Welcome at the cpg support board. Keep in mind it is run by volunteers and please search before posint any question because most of them have been answered before (such as the bbcdode questions  ;) )

Cheers
Hein
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 20 queries.