Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do i make it show the actual image size on image view?  (Read 3011 times)

Bidybag

• Coppermine newbie
How do i make it show the actual image size on image view?
« on: February 21, 2009, 12:31:39 am »

When i click on a thumbnail it brings me to another page showing the image, but the image is still a thumbnail and not the actual size. Then when i click on it again, it brings up a popup box and the image is way too big. Here is what i mean:

http://www.bidybag.com/diving/thumbnails.php?album=1

Try clicking on that image there, i want it to show the proper size of the image instead of another thumbnail version. And i want the image in the popup box to be the actual size, and not way too big.

Nibbler

Re: How do i make it show the actual image size on image view?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2009, 12:47:20 am »

What do you mean by 'actual size'? The image you uploaded is 3296px × 2472px. If you don't want it that large then resize before you upload.

Bidybag

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2009, 12:50:23 am »

When i view them on my desktop using Windows photo gallery they look the correct size. But when im on that popup window in coppermine they are way too big. Is there a way to get them to look a little bigger on the image view, but smaller on the popup window?

Fabricio Ferrero

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • From San Juan, Argentina, to the World!
    • http://fabricioferrero.com/
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2009, 05:22:04 am »

That's because the pictures are too big. In other words, Coppermine it's just showing the real size of the images. Your desktop aplication resize to fit you screen.
Read Docs and Search the Forum before posting. - Soporte en espaņol
--*--
Fabricio Ferrero's Website

Catching up! :)

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2009, 10:24:36 am »

When i view them on my desktop using Windows photo gallery they look the correct size. But when im on that popup window in coppermine they are way too big. Is there a way to get them to look a little bigger on the image view, but smaller on the popup window?

Your desktop application sizes your images down on the fly so you won't have to scroll. If you look around you'll for sure will notice a button 'actual size'. Clicking it will show your picture in its real size. That technique is not really adviced for webservers as it consumes a lot of CPU. Resizing one image one time or just for one user at a time may be OK. However a webserver handles the requests of maybe several hundred unsers at a time.

Please read the docs. You'll find there how to change the intermediate image size and how to resize the fullsized image whilst uploading.

http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#admin_picture_thumbnail

- Max width or height of an intermediate picture/video
- Max width or height for uploaded pictures (pixels)
- Auto resize images that are larger than max width or height (set this to 'Yes: Everyone')

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 21 queries.