Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Closed]: Urgent Help - Custom Cart Help  (Read 4655 times)

gino

• Coppermine newbie
[Closed]: Urgent Help - Custom Cart Help
« on: February 17, 2009, 02:13:05 pm »

Hello,

My question is i am using the system on our website: http://www.genesisphotographers.org.uk/gallery

I have installed the shopping cart by "Stramm" but i am looking for a custom version of the shopping cart. I am willing to pay someone who understands how this systems works to tweak how the cart integrates with our gallery and ordering process.

We are a professional photographers on Manchester UK and we will take approx 200 pictures from a wedding and upload them in batches to Coppermine. Then allow the clients to purchase individual pictures from the wedding via the plug-in.

Can you help us and what are your costs?

Regards

Gino Malcangi
gino.malcangi@gmail.com
01617214483 / 07966434085
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 01:30:46 pm by Joachim Müller »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Urgent Help - Custom Cart Help
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 07:43:56 am »

Gino also sent me an unwanted PM:
Hello,

Sorry if you dont like to be contacted this way. I am seeking a PHP pro to help tweak and configure our Cart on the following site: http://www.genesisphotographers.org.uk/gallery

I have installed the cart written by Stramm and the whole Coppermine installation + cart is ideal for what we do, its just i want some things dissabling in the cart and confirmation emails setting up correctly.

Is this something you can do?

We upload about 200 pictures from weddings and allow clients to view and buy them via the gallery.

Many Thanks
Gino Malcangi
gino.malcangi@gmail.com

No Gino,

I really don't like being molested by PM nor eMail. In fact, board rules clearly say so. When signing up, you agreed to respect board rules. There's a link to the board rules on each and every forum page. The signature line that is visible in all my posting and on my profile page says so as well. SO why on earth did you molest me? And no again: I won't do that job.
Posting your email is silly as well. So this is what you should do right now: read the board rules. After doing that, read the sticky thread named "sub-board rules, read first!" on this very sub-board.
I'm writing this because it's the expected thing that will happen if you don't respect board rules - we told you so, you just failed to read board rules when signing up. We don't like do deal with people who are too lazy to read some basic rules.

Joachim

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Urgent Help - Custom Cart Help
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 01:30:35 pm »

Another unrequested PM by Gino:
I really dont like your comments on sending you a message. You obviously do not understand the term "Molest" which is quite serious.

Why do you have to be so angry, dont be on here then if thats your attitude, people will find other help.

Is it really hurting you that much, grow up and get a life.

You don't have to mind that any longer: you're banned from this site for not respecting board rules and not respecting moderation. Do not dare to come back. Locking thread and marking accordingly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 19 queries.