Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Statistics problem  (Read 4745 times)

Cath22

• Coppermine regular visitor
    • Fotofantastic
Statistics problem
« on: February 16, 2009, 10:22:51 pm »

Hi there, I have a weird problem (as always :'()
I have a Gallerystatistics running, accessable through a button, for everyone, but suddenly it doesnt anymore, if you click the button you get a blanc screen. Only when you login it works. But I didnt change anything..... Except that i changed to another fotoslider plugin function since that the previous also suddenly stopped in IE.
The weird thing is also that the button also only shows when I state it in the theme.html AND in the config, while only stating it in the config should be enough.
I have checked everything, did the update to 1.4.20 but that didnt change anything.

I am at a loss here.....www.fotofantastic.nl
qui custodiet ipsos custodes

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Statistics problem
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 11:45:00 am »

http://www.fotofantastic.nl/galleryStats.php is not part of coppermine. We can hardly advise you on stuff that we haven't created. Ask the person who created that file.

Cath22

• Fotofantastic
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 07:17:55 pm »

http://www.fotofantastic.nl/galleryStats.php is not part of coppermine. We can hardly advise you on stuff that we haven't created. Ask the person who created that file.
I know but since it has to do with access of the button not working I thought it was coppermine related.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2009, 08:17:46 am »

Why don't you just post the code inside galleryStats.php or attach that file to your posting (zip it first or rename it from galleryStats.php to galleryStats.php.txt before you attach it). If you want help, you better enable us to help you.

Cath22

• Fotofantastic
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2009, 10:21:56 pm »

Why don't you just post the code inside galleryStats.php or attach that file to your posting (zip it first or rename it from galleryStats.php to galleryStats.php.txt before you attach it). If you want help, you better enable us to help you.

Ok, I seem to have solved the thing by inserting the gallerystats.php from fotomaf from the other postingsection, strange cause I already had done that once before, and also cleared the cache, but maybe I overlooked something else.

Thanks Joachim
Cath

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2009, 08:00:26 am »

Well, you failed to do as suggested, so I'm doing what you should have done, for the benefit of others with similar issues: Cath22 was referering to the mod Detailed Gallery Statistics. In fact, he/she posted in that thread as well, making this a double-posting...

Cath22

• Fotofantastic
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2009, 08:23:15 pm »

Well, you failed to do as suggested, so I'm doing what you should have done, for the benefit of others with similar issues: Cath22 was referering to the mod Detailed Gallery Statistics. In fact, he/she posted in that thread as well, making this a double-posting...
Well I did as you said  ;), to post in the makers thread, since it wasnt a cpg problem, and then I managed to solve it also I think through your help by looking more closely to the code, so it made both the postings redundant, but youre right that I should have posted the thread.

Greetz
Cath
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.