Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Destroying a Bridge  (Read 7810 times)

rujikin

• Coppermine newbie
Destroying a Bridge
« on: March 10, 2010, 02:39:21 am »

I need to know what type of explosives and where to use them to destroy the bridge from PHPbb3 <-> Coppermine. lol

I just want to destroy the bridge and for some reason bridge manager won't let me in and has a 5000 second login timer =/. I want data on coppermine to be preserved but users and stuff from phpbb3 can be purged or destroyed, don't care which. Im deleting my PHPBB3 forum and don't want coppermine to have a heart attack when it cannot find the forum.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Destroying a Bridge
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 08:44:41 am »

To manually disable bridging, use a third-party tool like phpMyAdmin that let's you access your mySQL database tables directly. That application phpMyAdmin is free, so if you don't have it and if your webhost isn't providing it for you, you should get it. Once you have that tool, take a look at coppermine's config table and set the value for the record bridge_enable from 1 to 0. Make sure that you understand how to use that database manipulation tool. When in doubt, create a backup first. Coppermine's usergroups table may be distorted as well after manually disabling bridging, so you might have to restore it from a backup (dump). If you need to populate it from scratch, use the query
Code: [Select]
INSERT INTO CPG_usergroups VALUES (1, 'Administrators', 0, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 3, 0, 5, 3);
INSERT INTO CPG_usergroups VALUES (2, 'Registered', 1024, 0, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 0, 3, 0, 5, 3);
INSERT INTO CPG_usergroups VALUES (3, 'Anonymous', 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1, 0, 0, 5, 3);
INSERT INTO CPG_usergroups VALUES (4, 'Banned', 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1, 0, 0, 5, 3);
(remember to replace the table prefix CPG_ with your actual table prefix.

In the future, respect board rules!

rujikin

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2010, 12:59:33 am »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2010, 06:56:48 am »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.