Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Auto resize image to fit  (Read 3442 times)

rogerchin85

• Coppermine newbie
[Solved]: Auto resize image to fit
« on: February 17, 2009, 06:47:19 pm »

I don't have my site up right now, it's being worked on on a local machine so I'll try to explaining it as precise as possible.

For example my theme is a 1000px wide layout.

The displaying area would be the area between submenu and the footer. Basically the image it displays when you click on a thumbnail.

Now, I have images that are 1024x768. The annoying part is that when I click on a thumbnail, the fullsize image goes off the displaying area, so a little bit of the left side of the image is off the table.

My question is, is there an option to make it so that when i click on a thumbnail, it shows a fixed size, for example, 800x600, or even 640x480?

There is two reason I ask this question, number being what was said above. And number 2, if it shows the fullsize image once you click on the thumbnail, doesn't it defeat the purpose of the pop-up window? Right now i am using lightbox instead of the pop-up and am thinking, what's the point of the lightbox when it already displayed the fullsize image...?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 07:59:48 pm by Nibbler »

Nibbler

Re: Auto resize image to fit
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 06:50:33 pm »

Sounds like you disabled 'Create intermediate images' in config or set 'Max size of an intermediate pic' too high in config. Therefore you don't get any intermediate images.

rogerchin85

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Auto resize image to fit
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 07:22:45 pm »

Thanks, so apparently the pop-up window displays the original image. and the display area displays the normal image.

I did have create intermediate image turned off. :P
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.