Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: i3theme Mellow Yellow - Right Side Bar shifted down on IE 6  (Read 3320 times)

MLP

• Coppermine newbie
i3theme Mellow Yellow - Right Side Bar shifted down on IE 6
« on: February 16, 2009, 07:14:10 pm »

I am looking for a solution to the layout / display on IE6 for the Mellow Yellow Theme. Please see attached image below. The right side bar is shifted down. I have read in the changelog that a bug was fixed regarding IE 6. (Version 1.5  * BUG-FIXED: (Only in IE6) Information overflow in the sidebar destroy the layout). The image below is a screen shot of the demo (from coppermine demo) mellow yellow theme opened with IE6.

IE7 Safari, FF all work fine.

Looking for any help or ideas pointing towards a solution.

Thanks

MLP

Gizmo

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • BullsEye Photos
Re: i3theme Mellow Yellow - Right Side Bar shifted down on IE 6
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 12:59:54 am »

The latest browser stats shows IE6 less than 19% and falling fast. I am the person who ported these themes to CPG but with limited time on my hand due to my new job, I won't be looking into these "lousy" browser issues any longer. Give it a couple of more months and it'll be below 10% at the rate it's falling. If you want my opinion, if you know someone who's using IE6, I'd spend my time upgrading them to IE7 or better yet, FF!  ;)
Did you read the manual first???? Taking 2 minutes to backup your files can save you hours of wondering what you screwed up.
Billy Bullock - BullsEyePhotos Blog of Indecision

MLP

• Coppermine newbie
Re: i3theme Mellow Yellow - Right Side Bar shifted down on IE 6
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2009, 12:18:23 pm »

Thank you for your time to respond.

MLP
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.