Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fatal Error  (Read 4525 times)

whynot2

• Coppermine newbie
Fatal Error
« on: February 11, 2009, 03:32:09 pm »

Let me start by saying sorry, I’ve been a wally…

I’ve tried bridging coppermine to my phpBB3 site but I didn’t realise there was a BB3 bridge available, I used the 2.x or higher file.

Now when I go to the album all I get is the error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare cpggetmicrotime() (previously declared in /home/whynot20/public_html/forum/coppermine/cpg1420/include/init.inc.php:35) in /home/whynot20/public_html/forum/coppermine/cpg1420/include/init.inc.php on line 37

Displayed in my browser.

This is a new installation so nothing on there to worry about loosing at the moment.

Site: http://whynot2.co.uk/forum/coppermine/cpg1420/index.php

Thanks

Coppermine install:whynot2.co.uk/forum/coppermine/cpg1420
Forum install: whynot2.co.uk/forum/
Coppermine version: cpg1.4.2
Forum version: phpBB3
Test user account: Test User

BridgeManager settings:
Forum URL:  whynot2.co.uk/forum/
Relative path to your BBS's config file: 
Use post-based groups?:  0
Cookie name/preifx (if applicable)

Nibbler

Re: Fatal Error
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 07:31:31 pm »

Disable the bridge and re-enable it with the correct bridge file.

whynot2

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 12:34:22 am »

Unfortunately I had no way to access the gallery and turn the bridging off as the error kept occurring no matter what I tried, even running bridge manager

I have re-installed the gallery and bridged using the correct phpBB3 file and it all works.
Thanks for your time and help

postie

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 12:39:50 pm »

Let me start by saying sorry, I’ve been a wally…

I’ve tried bridging coppermine to my phpBB3 site but I didn’t realise there was a BB3 bridge available, I used the 2.x or higher file.

Now when I go to the album all I get is the error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare cpggetmicrotime() (previously declared in /home/whynot20/public_html/forum/coppermine/cpg1420/include/init.inc.php:35) in /home/whynot20/public_html/forum/coppermine/cpg1420/include/init.inc.php on line 37

Thanks for this post, it seems I've been doing exactly the same thing (using the 2.x or higher option on Bridge Wizard) and getting the very same error message.

When I use the Bridge Wizard, I don't have the option of BB3, and I've scoured the boards and Docs etc on here, and elsewhere using Google, and searched on here, but still can't seem to find anything. So, presuming I am a wally too, where is the BB3 option to click on???

I think once I find this, and it's going to be so obvious when it's pointed out, I'll probably be OK.

Thanks in advance ....

whynot2

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2009, 01:05:17 pm »

postie

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2009, 01:36:00 pm »

You'll find everything you need here: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,53678.0.html

Nice one... thank you!  Am working on it now... ;)

*fingers crossed*
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 19 queries.